Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you didnt answer the question...can you see a gun?..yes or no?...them finding a gun dont mean shyt...you saying the kid got shot because he pointed that gun at the cop..ok..so prove it...finding a gun laying on the ground at the scene isnt proof that it was aimed at cop...it dont even prove the kid ever had that gun in his hand...just say you believe the story the police telling and leave it at that...dont try to make it seem like the people who doubt the pigs are crazy...

He's not going to be able to find anything because he believes police without them having to show the burden of proof....whereas a victim of police brutality has to have irrefutable facts and multiple video/eye witness support and even than....They still shouldn't of spooked a cop.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
here's underlying issue....Can you legit kill someone as a civilian if your scared? You can take a soft punk and make them a cop and all the sudden they have carte blanche to kill because they are scared...Something to me doesn't seem legitimate about this...Especially when you look all around the world and most top tier countries don't have alot of killing done by police.

If someone is pulling something out in front of a cop the officers do not have time to survey what's in the persons hand because if it is a gun the officers are done

Police still have to try to protect their own lives as well..anyone in this day and age who pulls out anything while being confronted by the police is horrificly dumb..

A lot of you are blinded by police hate so the facts don't matter much..you probably just wanted to see the police lose the battle no matter what..

I don't know what you expect an officer to do when a person is about to pull something out and an officers life could be on the line whitin a second..Perhaps he should have Jackie Chan kicked the thing out of the guys hand in case it wasn't a gun

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If someone is pulling something out in front of a cop the officers do not have time to survey what's in the persons hand because if it is a gun the officers are done

Police still have to try to protect their own lives as well..anyone in this day and age who pulls out anything while being confronted by the police is horrificly dumb..

A lot of you are blinded by police hate so the facts don't matter much..you probably just wanted to see the police lose the battle no matter what..

I don't know what you expect an officer to do when a person is about to pull something out and an officers life could be on the line whitin a second..Perhaps he should have Jackie Chan kicked the thing out of the guys hand in case it wasn't a gun

So your afforded this same right? To self defense if someone pulls something out in front of you?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone seen the kid pull a gun out yet?? I can't make that out on the video.

And if I was running a police department ...and I was smart id shoot some ignorant lil nikka w a violent criminal record. I wouldn't have him in prison for the record.... ill let him walk around then kill him so that I can use the story to paint the picture that All Police shootings are warranted and justified.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is it true that Antonio was still alive when the police finished shooting him? That he lay alive for 30 more minutes? And that no ambulance was called on his behalf?

If so, does anyone have this on video at the scene?

Peace

Yeah he was still alive. They basically let him suffer until he died. It's some barbaric shyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Definitely didn't pull a gun from the vid I saw.

What would his motive be to pull a gun? Was he lookin @ a life sentence or something? Whats his background?

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

I agree that these days especially for a black man that it's a death sentence to act like you're pulling out anything on a officer. But you're taking the narrative that the guy did pull out a gun on the officer & to this point NOTHING that I've seen corroborates that theory. And as far as your comment about people being blind with "police hate" that leads me to believe you're trolling because given whats been going in the news with cops using their weapons with deadly force it's easy to see why so many "hate".

shonuff

All Star
Daps
he didnt wanna goto jail

again

and his background was he was a criminal - dudes on here kill me with coming up with any other scenario and excusebas to how this kid is somehow just not doing anything except walking along

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fear...

It's the escape card these cacs are using. I believe ol boy had something besides a gun, perhaps showing the officer what he brought.

His movement scared the officer though. Coupled with a fear the officer already had. It's why the police are covering for him. They don't believe they should be faulted for suffering fear. Cop probably broke down crying he doesn't want to lose his job and freedom.

This can't be allowed though. If you're scared you need to turn in your badge.

100 percent cosign.

Fear, power, and guns are a horrific mix

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I still think we should wait until the guy he was with comes out and says what it is

The hypocrisy is that people are disregarding the gun aspect because the video is grainy, but go and support people who say it's a phone

It's still not 100% clear

Additionally I don't consider all the eyewitnesses as gospel. We have no idea whether there's a gun there from the begining or not. Guns are black and will be hard to see at night.

I think making any firm conclusions as to the guilt of the officer or the victim will be naive

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Again people will be siding with whatever side just to come back and say "I told you so" but the message needs to be clearer than that, and needs to revolve soley around justice

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
14 Years Ago Hip Hop dropped this single on Police Brutality and did a video. I suggest people check it out again:

20120229_7bb817.JPG

1. "Intro"
  2. "One Four Love (Part 1)"
  3. "Protective Custody"
  4. "A Tree Never Grown"
  5. "One Four Love (Part 2)"
  6. "One Four Love (Instrumental)"
  7. "Protective Custody (Instrumental)"
  8. "A Tree Never Grown (Instrumental)"