Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
AntonioMartin2a.jpg

I'm sorry but I can defend this kid. Why the fukk u gonna aim a gun at a cop and expect not to get your head blown off?
my high school had fights in better quality than this. you can see a gun? :heh: ok

Last edited:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I can't believe y'all defending this shyt. The gun was discovered at the same to. I'm sorry but blame the kid for being stupid.
im not defending dikk. im saying i cant see anything from that angle. ive seen a closer angle and i didnt see no gun. i saw something light up like a phone screen as dude raised his hands cause the ground illuminates. so its either the cops flashlight or a phone. and the st louis cops have history of planting guns so you believe them if you want idgaf. but this story suspect as fukk too

lT5q3DA.gif

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"18 year-old Antonio Martin had a criminal record, with charges including three assaults, armed robbery, armed criminal action and multiple uses of weapons… since he was 17."
... bu, bu, but he was just showing him his ID:heh:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
"18 year-old Antonio Martin had a criminal record, with charges including three assaults, armed robbery, armed criminal action and multiple uses of weapons… since he was 17."
... bu, bu, but he was just showing him his ID:heh:
If he had all those charges why he on the streets then? I aint not criminal justice major but that sounds fishy

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
what sounds fishy?
His criminal history, all that from just a year ago, he was 18 when he was killed, if he did all that from the time he was 17, seems like he would be locked up somewhere, again i ain't no criminal justice major, just dont sound right

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His criminal history, all that from just a year ago, he was 18 when he was killed, if he did all that from the time he was 17, seems like he would be locked up somewhere, again i ain't no criminal justice major, just dont sound right
Are you suggesting that "the media" is making up a story about him being expelled from school and having been arrested for these crimes?

There are mad people out on the streets who have committed crimes. Sentencing doesn't happen overnight.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Are you suggesting that "the media" is making up a story about him being expelled from school and having been arrested for these crimes?

There are mad people out on the streets who have committed crimes. Sentencing doesn't happen overnight.
Wasnt suggesting nothing, was asking a question. So violent criminals who use guns can be on the streets awaiting sentencing?

Daps
I can't believe y'all defending this shyt. The gun was discovered at the scene too. I'm sorry but blame the kid for being stupid.

you didnt answer the question...can you see a gun?..yes or no?...them finding a gun dont mean shyt...you saying the kid got shot because he pointed that gun at the cop..ok..so prove it...finding a gun laying on the ground at the scene isnt proof that it was aimed at cop...it dont even prove the kid ever had that gun in his hand...just say you believe the story the police telling and leave it at that...dont try to make it seem like the people who doubt the pigs are crazy...