Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
He stumbled, shot, and then ran across the parking lot lol
? Who. If you mean martin friend the cops report he fled but if you watch the gif martin pull something from his bag/pocket that had light and cop back up and I assume start shooting and startled martin friend to the point he ran to the store out of real fear/scared

The cops report they fellow police officer stop them in the park lot and martin out of nowhere put a gun but he didn't shoot. They said maybe the gun jam or something. Cop also said he trip.....why would he said he trip and that what save him like it was a accident. They have the video but wont show it out of respect for the family on some john Crawford shyt (if you remember they did the samething, didnt want to release the video out of respect for the family). He was still/or trying to breathing for 30 mintues. Cops block the road with cars

A gun was at scene in VonDerrit Murder too....but we already how that went. That why I don't trust these cops in st louis/Ferguson

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
yo wtf is going on? :mindblown:
Ppl acting we make this up or something when vines, pictures, countless witnesses

Witnesses said it was no gun on the scene at first until cops start rolling up. Now they want to hear the kid that was with Martin and his girl like they would belive them. Shyt you dont believe the other witnesses who provide vines and pictures

Mike brown had fuking over 20 witness and people still didn't believe that and ran with the cac unbelievable tale

I swear we still waiting in the water

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
We can debate what was in dudes hand...but even if we agree to say it's a cell phone, he upped that shyt and ADVANCED toward the cop.

Even If he was pulling out his camera phone to record the altercation, he still stepped toward him with his arm extended with something in his hand.

As somebody who's been shot at I can tell you that in the time it would have taken him to consider what kind of object he raised and decided to advance toward him with he could have already been dead.
This is the thing though, from whagt I have seen in the vids it looked as if his phone (if it is that) had been in his hands already. It also looks as if the cop had his flashlight on dude and if that's the case, the cop knew it was a phone in his hand already. If we ever get a clear vid that shows the altercation, shows its a phone, shows that the cop was in the wrong, and he still gets off................................................. Its over. Especially since they have said he had a gun and had one at the scene. If it comes out that this whole shyt was a police murdering a nikka and then the law still protects the dude, its literally going to be open season on cops all over America.

With all of the recent cases, it may have been bullshyt to consider, but there was some forced reason to give the cops the benefit of the doubt. If this case turns out how it looks, I think that will be the last straw that people will accept. I think the murder rate on cops will increase tremendously and a lot of crazy nikkas or nikkas with nothing to lose will start shooting white cops on site to make a statement.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
somebody shout make a thread on this. Damn, they gone eat good.:whew:

btw, purple nose and his black wench bytch are both :scust: status. Wow, that bytch is tore up.:mjlol:

E0ocMvM.gif

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Fear...

It's the escape card these cacs are using. I believe ol boy had something besides a gun, perhaps showing the officer what he brought.

His movement scared the officer though. Coupled with a fear the officer already had. It's why the police are covering for him. They don't believe they should be faulted for suffering fear. Cop probably broke down crying he doesn't want to lose his job and freedom.

This can't be allowed though. If you're scared you need to turn in your badge.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
AntonioMartin2a.jpg

I'm sorry but I can defend this kid. Why the fukk u gonna aim a gun at a cop and expect not to get your head blown off?