Breaking: STL Police Shoot and Kill Black Teen at Gas Station

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's some impressive acting then. No idea if it was a gun or not, but he sure looked scared. Dude took off across the parking lot.
You have no idea if you can see a gun or not but you see how the cop look scared in those angles

We see the cop step back (most like step back to shoot) and martin friend running from the shooter

But if he was scared you still dont have the to kill someone

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they're terrible at their jobs and possibly subconsciously racist, but nothing about this shooting looks like a cop targeting a black kid. If it wasn't a gun they should absolutely be punished, but if they HONESTLY were scared for their life I have a hard time calling it murder.

The possible cover-up and what not are scary, but that video sure looks like someone overwhelmed and legitimately scared by whatever he thought was happening.

here's underlying issue....Can you legit kill someone as a civilian if your scared? You can take a soft punk and make them a cop and all the sudden they have carte blanche to kill because they are scared...Something to me doesn't seem legitimate about this...Especially when you look all around the world and most top tier countries don't have alot of killing done by police.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You have no idea if you can see a gun or not but you see how the cop look scared in those angles

We see the cop step back (most like step back to shoot) and martin friend running from the shooter

He stumbled, shot, and then ran across the parking lot lol

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
nikkaz been marching for 50 yrs & still 3/5ths of a man. The white man don't respect that shyt. Only way to fight violence is with violence. I never seen the white man go marching in Iraq and Afghanistan. They go take that shyt. You marching ass nikkaz have become softer than the Cacs that go take shyt around the globe.

:dead:

it is open season on us yall.

Merry Christmas from the white man to us....

:ehh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikkaz been marching for 50 yrs & still 3/5ths of a man. The white man don't respect that shyt. Only way to fight violence is with violence. I never seen the white man go marching in Iraq and Afghanistan. They go take that shyt. You marching ass nikkaz have become softer than the Cacs that go take shyt around the globe.

Speaking of white people marching, it's funny how they disingenuously criticize us for not marching for the white people who experience "injustices" when they don't respect marching to begin with.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
here's underlying issue....Can you legit kill someone as a civilian if your scared? You can take a soft punk and make them a cop and all the sudden they have carte blanche to kill because they are scared...Something to me doesn't seem legitimate about this...Especially when you look all around the world and most top tier countries don't have alot of killing done by police.

It's the conditioning. Not only of white supremacy but of the training that almost seems pointless to go through if you don't ever get to use it on somebody. These muthafukkas aren't training peace keepers, they are training soldiers.

I had posted an article a while back about a study that showed how differently people reacted neurologically to the word "black" when describing a person or situation as opposed to African American or any other terms that are supposed to be synonymous with the same.

The word black, even aside from race is likely to draw upon concepts that evoke primal fear. When dispatch gets on the line and tells a cop to report to somewhere where there's a BLACK suspect doing XYZ his nervous system is most likely doing jumping jacks.

Its not to excuse blatant racism. It's not to deny that there is a system in place that conditions people toward discriminatory practices but I feel like neuro-linguistics play a HUGE role in how what you might consider a neutral or even a "good" cop might respond to a call.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

We can debate what was in dudes hand...but even if we agree to say it's a cell phone, he upped that shyt and ADVANCED toward the cop.

Even If he was pulling out his camera phone to record the altercation, he still stepped toward him with his arm extended with something in his hand.

As somebody who's been shot at I can tell you that in the time it would have taken him to consider what kind of object he raised and decided to advance toward him with he could have already been dead.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
America goes as Black Americans go. White people need to understand this or reality will kick them in the nuts. Either we fix this as a country or we will be done inside 20 years and someone will have to come in and lock down that nuclear arsenal... People need to wise up or Vlad, Chong and Ernesto will be splitting up what's left of this country and it will happen sooner rather than later.

Their think tanks have already gone over the extermination of black people. They missed their chance 100 years ago. It's why now, they choose to slave us in different manners. They still waiting on that genetic break through that will enable this. I don't think they've found something that kills us and not them.

Common white people have to know that they will suffer heavy loses should war be waged on black people. We'll be camped all in their cribs, eating their food.

Yeah they have guns but, most people don't have what it takes to squeeze that trigger. Black folks have grown up around violence, we're not as far removed as cacs.

Not taking into account how those other countries are just waiting for a big civil war here.

America would have to just nuke everything...if...they're even allowed too. Real talk, we're not the only civilization on this planet. Look into how ufo's shut down our nukes when they want. They're not about to let us turn this planet into waste.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Exactly my thoght.

I'm not a cop, but if I'm afraid can I kill someone?
If I do, is that cool?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Where u know me from? Exactly now STFU
the same place from which you know those protesters which you are calling simpletons:youthink:
yIG11kA.gif