BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET

So then they shoot up a church, a grocery store, a mall, etc.

Is your answer 2 armed guards for every place with more than 10 people?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

We gonna put these machine gun armed guards at churches and grocery stores too? Hospitals? Office complexes? Music concerts? On the metro?

There’s a lot of soft targets here.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

A kid could never learn in that sort of environment. It's not practical.

The solution to this is not to turn every public setting into ADX Florence.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Isn't Israel's justification for such heightened security is that they are under the constant perceived threat of foreign terrorist attacks that are existential threats to the state and NOT their own domestic citizens perpetrating that type of violence? Not a good comparison if that is the case.
And also, innocent Palestinians have entered the chat, and are wondering how these mass shootings are any different than shooting up a journalists funeral?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I deaded an agrument with a gun loving right winger last night. Dude is saying Dems wont let armed guards or security at school. He was saying an armed guard wouldve stopped that attacked. He sounds like some Coli posters.

My exact words, HELLO, its called element of surprise. I dont care how guarded up you are, if you are not on alert 24/7 then you can be a target of murder or robbery. We see military bases getting shot up. They're arguable the most gunned up facility. Including teachers, there are about 25 people in a classroom at any given time. By the time a security officer responds, the shooter can easily wipe of an entire classroom.

I honestly don't have a great idea to prevent these types of tragedies. There's nothing stopping somebody from shooting up a movie theater, concert, airport baggage claim area, a Wal-Mart,...oh yea those events have already occurred.

America is and always have been a violent nation.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps

Overzealous militarized police in a grade school with machine guns sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Plenty of examples of school police harassing black kids, now you wanna put machine guns in their hands, thats gonna lead to more problems

Also where you gonna find these people at to guard every elementary school with machine guns. Then you gonna train them then you gotta pay them, its extremely unrealistic

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
So it was a LGBTBBQ that did this...
No, and that is just becoming the narrative for people that want to deflect away from focusing on our babies getting double tapped in school, but any chance to dunk on LGBTQ+. If you hate trans people, you won’t be the victim of gun violence

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
So then they shoot up a church, a grocery store, a mall, etc.

Is your answer 2 armed guards for every place with more than 10 people?
This guys idea is to guard schools like they are the fukking Berlin Wall, or worse yet, a prison. What kind of precedent does that set? That our children can’t be safe in institutions of learning?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
This guys idea is to guard schools like they are the fukking Berlin Wall, or worse yet, a prison. What kind of precedent does that set? That our children can’t be safe in institutions of learning?
The guy honestly has the mentality of a child, no nuance, complete and total reactionary idiot. He doesn’t even know how to turn the caps off on his keyboard, he would be a troll if he wasn’t so painfully stupid irl.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I try not to have ill feelings towards anyone...
that press conference was a bit much....
Man dem have some cold heart...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I deaded an agrument with a gun loving right winger last night. Dude is saying Dems wont let armed guards or security at school. He was saying an armed guard wouldve stopped that attacked. He sounds like some Coli posters.

My exact words, HELLO, its called element of surprise. I dont care how guarded up you are, if you are not on alert 24/7 then you can be a target of murder or robbery. We see military bases getting shot up. They're arguable the most gunned up facility. Including teachers, there are about 25 people in a classroom at any given time. By the time a security officer responds, the shooter can easily wipe of an entire classroom.

I honestly don't have a great idea to prevent these types of tragedies. There's nothing stopping somebody from shooting up a movie theater, concert, airport baggage claim area, a Wal-Mart,...oh yea those events have already occurred.

America is and always have been a violent nation.
Yeah.

How is a "good guy" with a gun stopping somebody who literally trained in the woods for ages to attack innocent people wearing full body armor with an AR-15? Or has military experience?

People on the coli think they can neutralize somebody like that with a Glock or a .45. Nah.

And in most situations the cops arent coming until much later...
Overzealous militarized police in a grade school with machine guns sounds like a problem waiting to happen. Plenty of examples of school police harassing black kids, now you wanna put machine guns in their hands, thats gonna lead to more problems

Also where you gonna find these people at to guard every elementary school with machine guns. Then you gonna train them then you gotta pay them, its extremely unrealistic
And teachers already don't make much money.
Are these security guards gonna be getting paid less to risk their lives or more?