BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That’s so fukked up bruh. How in the fukk do you as a man allow this to happen?!

Luckily the school I work in is all black & this won’t ever happen but I’m always looking out for suspicious people & I’d sacrifice myself to save the kids

These punk ass republicans & gun nuts always show true colors when shyt gets real
They are p*ssy and didn't grow up around violence. Not saying you need to be around violence to have the mentality to fight evil, but it definitely helps.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That’s so fukked up bruh. How in the fukk do you as a man allow this to happen?!

Luckily the school I work in is all black & this won’t ever happen but I’m always looking out for suspicious people & I’d sacrifice myself to save the kids

These punk ass republicans & gun nuts always show true colors when shyt gets real
an unimaginable level of organized cowardice fr

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cops job is to protect and serve. They had 300+ of these fukkers cowarding in the hallways and outside for an hour and a half while the gun man shoots freely on KIDS.

This is equivalent to a surgeon not wanting to do a life saving operation. If u cant do your fukking job, dont sign up for it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cops job is to protect and serve. They had 300+ of these fukkers cowarding in the hallways and outside for an hour and a half while the gun man shoots freely on KIDS.

This is equivalent to a surgeon not wanting to do a life saving operation. If u cant do your fukking job, dont sign up for it.
As a civilian I woulda ran past them dudes with my pistol and said "try to stop me if you want".

If my kid or any kids lives are on the line and I'm strapped, I'm acting without hesitation.