BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET

im not willing to pay a red cent toward the staffing nor the training for them.

you could get 100 armed men out there, the issue isnt with security or arming guards or metal detectors or guns

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This guys idea is to guard schools like they are the fukking Berlin Wall, or worse yet, a prison. What kind of precedent does that set? That our children can’t be safe in institutions of learning?
Just makes the school to prison pipeline that much more realer.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I deaded an agrument with a gun loving right winger last night. Dude is saying Dems wont let armed guards or security at school. He was saying an armed guard wouldve stopped that attacked. He sounds like some Coli posters.

My exact words, HELLO, its called element of surprise. I dont care how guarded up you are, if you are not on alert 24/7 then you can be a target of murder or robbery. We see military bases getting shot up. They're arguable the most gunned up facility. Including teachers, there are about 25 people in a classroom at any given time. By the time a security officer responds, the shooter can easily wipe of an entire classroom.

I honestly don't have a great idea to prevent these types of tragedies. There's nothing stopping somebody from shooting up a movie theater, concert, airport baggage claim area, a Wal-Mart,...oh yea those events have already occurred.

America is and always have been a violent nation.
According to greg abbot the cops engaged the suspect before he entered the school

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

You just got to love how the soultions for reducing gun violence in schools always involve arming teachers and adding armed security guards.

Basically they saying that the solution to solving violence in schools...is to create more violence.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah.

How is a "good guy" with a gun stopping somebody who literally trained in the woods for ages to attack innocent people wearing full body armor with an AR-15? Or has military experience?

People on the coli think they can neutralize somebody like that with a Glock or a .45. Nah.

And in most situations the cops arent coming until much later...

And teachers already don't make much money.
Are these security guards gonna be getting paid less to risk their lives or more?
It won't stop there. Imagine the person who works the icee machine at your local theater now needing to know how to slide an opp to work there? Or how about the old lady who does inventory at Target? Or some staffer at a gym or a grocery store? It's bad enough that we don't trust officers with handguns because they're trigger happy. Now we're gonna have the national guard or some strapped up officer with a chopper in a neighborhood he don't like? Wait til that guard leaves his post at the school because he thought he saw two black kids across the street passing each other a blunt.

If I knew my teacher had a gun on her/him or a guard was in my classroom with a AR-15, the goal wouldn't be to learn anymore. It would be to figure out how to get the gun outta the drawer.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

These wanna be cacs ARE LOSERS!!!!!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm supposed to believe the guys who don't believe public schools should receive money, or that teachers should be paid decently, truly want to pay security officers to chill at schools? Yea right.

End of the day nothing is gonna change. All you can do is ban weapons like AR-15, work towards overruling the SC's Heller decision, and go after gun manufacturers somehow (litigation, taxes, etc). None of which is gonna happen without the filibuster ending...and even if you end it, republicans would simply repeal all that shyt the minute they regained power so what's the point.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah.

How is a "good guy" with a gun stopping somebody who literally trained in the woods for ages to attack innocent people wearing full body armor with an AR-15? Or has military experience?

People on the coli think they can neutralize somebody like that with a Glock or a .45. Nah.

And in most situations the cops arent coming until much later...

And teachers already don't make much money.
Are these security guards gonna be getting paid less to risk their lives or more?
It’s like what Andrew Tate was telling a Krav Maga enthusiast. Violence is random usually one sided, fighting is usually organized and reciprocal. Violence is fast, Impulsive and spontaneous.

You can only do so much if someone has the drop on you or if you’re faced with more than one person. They would need to have actual guards who are killers around these kids because they empirically can deal with asymmetrical violence, not just theoretical situations. But how many parents want their children around grown, out-in-the open sociopaths?

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh

Look at this dumbass putting blatant misinformation out there.

a mirror in case she deletes it

Boosie gonna get his social media clapped up again :snoop:

a mirror

snippet:
The claims were spread by some prominent conservatives on Tuesday.

Rep. Paul Gosar, an Arizona Republican, said of the shooter in a since-deleted tweet, “It’s a transsexual leftist illegal alien named Salvatore Ramos.” Gosar has not returned a request for comment.

One of Sam’s photos was shared by the Young Conservatives of Southern Indiana Facebook page, which has more than 4,000 followers.

Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist who was successfully sued for defamation for falsely claiming the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting was a hoax, also echoed the misinformation that the Uvalde shooting suspect was trans. Representatives for Jones’ website did not
immediately respond for comment.

hope they get sued:pachaha:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’ve thought of that too. Then these cowards will just off themselves every time, after they harm as many people as they can first.
:snoop:

I love firearms (I own multiple), but I feel like the manufacturing of new weapons should be completely stopped or limited. Rifles should be banned outside of the home. Anyone seen/caught with a long arm in public should be arrested and sentenced to a five year minimum federal sentence. Greatly expand the ATF.

Create a new agency that’s responsible for protecting our schools specifically. Our sports stadiums and events are more protected and regulated than where our children are at for 8 hours a day.

It’s time to start coming up with REAL solutions for this shyt. Background checks alone will not solve anything. They already run checks when you purchase from stores anyway.

There are more guns in America than there are people. A large portion of this population will not just give them up. This country has put itself into a sticky situation, but we need to start working on this shyt immediately.
That’s the key work around.

People are so flagrant because of how easily accessible it is.

Start destroying the illegal guns we seize instead of selling them. And Limit the manufacture. Then what guns owners do have becomes more expensive and less likely to want others to know you have.

Drug companies buy politicians too but legislation to limit who gets certain drugs pass. Cause at the end of the day drug companies make new drugs and have different products they make. ( J&J makes drugs, vaccines, and baby powder). Smith and Weston isnt making electric cars or televisions. They have to protect this small market.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You just got to love how the soultions for reducing gun violence in schools always involve arming teachers and adding armed security guards.

Basically they saying that the solution to solving violence in schools...is to create more violence.
These people are unbelievable. btw I find it interesting that guns are not allowed inside the NRA conference
Talk about irony huh