BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This was always the real motive behind all the CRT,book banning and "gender grooming" fauxrage
and the federalist society are not letting a tragedy go to waste

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Teachers be having to buy supplies out they own pocket but i am supposed to believe that they are going to get guns and ammo and body armor and be trained to be a kind of soldier while still only getting paid to teach? :stopitslime:

People would probably just not want to teach anymore and the republikkkans would be ok with that because they dont believe in public education in the first place.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Teachers be having to buy supplies out they own pocket but i am supposed to believe that they are going to get guns and ammo and body armor and be trained to be a kind of soldier while still only getting paid to teach? :stopitslime:

People would probably just not want to teach anymore and the republikkkans would be ok with that because they dont believe in public education in the first place.

:wow:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Its crazy how silent all the #savethechildren people are at the moment. Almost like they knew that shyt was a lie being used to push the Republicans by labeling democratic people as pedo's. They didn't care about kids at all...