BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Essentially that's the premise of the movie Runaways Jury. Family goes after the gunmakers after a shooting.

Decent movie. Cusack did his thing. But they need to say fukk it and just do it. Shut them down or this will just be another day that ended with "y"

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI can easily pick stuff like this up

No difference than the fbi looking for “chatter”

If 17-24 year old black men were committing massacres like this you’d see how quick that would be nipped

We’ve seen it all movie theaters, church, schools

What’s next dudes stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and a lame cac with no hos goes insane
Your right they move helly fast when they want to take down black people :mjpls:

MichaelYoungHistory

Pro
Supporter
Daps
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET

Are we gonna do the same thing for malls... or the movie theaters... or the concert venues... or the places of worship... or the playgrounds... or the grocery stores... or the clubs... etc? Should we require armed guards at all house parties now as well? 90 degree beach/pool parties with SWAT on standby?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

And grocery stores?

Buffalo had an armed guard and it didn't matter cause the shooter was armored and ready

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are we gonna do the same thing for malls... or the movie theaters... or the concert venues... or the places of worship... or the playgrounds... or the grocery stores... or the clubs... etc? Should we require armed guards at all house parties now as well? 90 degree beach/pool parties with SWAT on standby?

YEA

LIKE IN ISRAEL

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone wanna bet that latinos in this mostly latino community will still vote republican at the next
election. I have come to realise that a large swath of voters all over the world are gluten for punishment

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish a "mentally ill, lone wolf" would go into a place where some of these republican politicians and their families are gathered and let loose. These people need to feel the pain and anguish those parents are facing right now
Maybe then they will act

That did happen nothing change :francis:
Country star Jason Aldean was singing on stage at the sold-out Route 91 Harvest festival on the Las Vegas Strip when a burst of semi-automatic gunfire erupted.

Not realizing what was happening, he tipped his hat and continued singing. Moments later, he ran off the stage, still holding his guitar, according to videos posted on social media.

“It was a horror show,” Concertgoer Ivetta Salda the Las Vegas Review-Journal. “People were standing around, then they hit the floor.” She said she hid in a sewer.
The gunfire rang out from an upper-level floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, which is across the street from the festival, a sold-out three-day gathering.
Police said at least 58 people were killed and more than 500 were injured. The death count made it the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history. Until Sunday, the deadliest recent shooting was the June 2016 rampage at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, where 49 people died.
Some of the wounded in Nevada were carried away in wheelbarrows and luggage carts, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
The gunman, Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nevada, was found dead on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay in an apparent suicide, authorities said. Paddock had no known connection to terrorism, according to investigators.

“My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved tonight,” Aldean wrote on Instagram. “It hurts my heart that this would happen to anyone who was just coming out to enjoy what should have been a fun night.”

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
YEA

LIKE IN ISRAEL

Isn't Israel's justification for such heightened security is that they are under the constant perceived threat of foreign terrorist attacks that are existential threats to the state and NOT their own domestic citizens perpetrating that type of violence? Not a good comparison if that is the case.