BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET
Man...

If we really got to consider having armed guards with machine guns at schools, and having kids wearing body armor just to go to class...that's not the type of America I want to live in.

:francis:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 dead kids, and all these dikkheads-in-charge want to do is argue politics. What a bunch of disgusting, spineless, gerrymandering group of fukking clowns.

The whole "now is not the time for politics" mindset is why nothing ever changes. The question of whether or not an 18 yo should be able to buy an AR15 is an inherently political question in the US. What is difficult to understand about this?

"We've got dead kids who were shot in the face by an 18 year old w/ an AR-15 and all these politicians want to talk about is whether or not an 18 should be able to have an AR-15 to shoot kids in the face."

That's basically what you sound like.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Are we gonna do the same thing for malls... or the movie theaters... or the concert venues... or the places of worship... or the playgrounds... or the grocery stores... or the clubs... etc? Should we require armed guards at all house parties now as well? 90 degree beach/pool parties with SWAT on standby?
Does anybody realistically want to live in an America like this?

Cause this is what republicans want.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Insane….
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh
of course … fukking fakkit glad he’s resting in piss

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
Man...

If we really got to consider having armed guards with machine guns at schools, and having kids wearing body armor just to go to class...that's not the type of America I want to live in.

:francis:

Like Israel he says surrounded by other states that want to nuke them out of existence when America does not have this problem which means guns are the problems and a DOMESTIC problem there is no threat from either Mexico or Canada which justifies the circulation of guns or heightened sense of security in public places/spaces. Because people do not want to address the gun issue, they want to turn the US into a place that looks like it is constant threat of a foreign terrorist attack.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEATING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET

When did schools become militarized zones? Whos to say a guard doesn't have a bad day, or isn't a white supremacists in disguise? Would you want some walking talking gun turret walking your kids school halls. Kids, especially younger ones will have nightmares. Is he going to pull out during a school fight or a teacher/student dispute. Just sounds like another potential problem. And like I said in another post, all these guys will do is either pipe/car/suicide bomb the schools or snipe them. They'll find ways around that shyt. Thus shyt is a game of one up to these people. Thats why they leave manifestos and praise eachother. Its a notch on the scoreboard.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Insane….

of course … fukking fakkit glad he’s resting in piss
@newarkhiphop delete that image its already been debunked as not being the shooter

This has already been posted multiple times in this thread, that is NOT the shooter. Thats a transperson that 4ch@n astroturfed as a joke.

Also, mods if anybody reposts that...just remove them from the thread. Im sick of this derailing the thread.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
@newarkhiphop delete that image its already been debunked as not being the shooter

This has already been posted multiple times in this thread, that is NOT the shooter. That is a troll inage of a transperson that 4ch@n astroturfed as a joke.

Also, mods if anybody reposts that...just remove them from the thread.
Misinformation is the worst. Still fukk the shooter though

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

This has already been posted multiple times in this thread, that is NOT the shooter. Thats a transperson that 4ch@n astroturfed as a joke.

Also, mods if anybody reposts that...just remove them from the thread. Im sick of this derailing the thread.
So it was a LGBTBBQ that did this...

They didn't do this as a joke

they do this as a way to trip up folks who don't follow the news

Next to black folks and Jews, they hate LGBTQ people.