BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
He was a american born cis gendered white hispanic male. That picture of that transperson was a joke shared from 4klan.

Thats just Conservatives doing everything to avoid adressing the elephant in the room...
That mugshot/driver's license pic isn't the shooter?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It is interesting that super hood schools don’t have these problems ain’t it….

But the only true way to stop this shyt is to do away with ‘em and repeal the 2nd amendment. It has been done already in many other countries so that excuse of we can’t is horseshyt. They don’t want to do it.

Get caught and it’s mandatory life sentence

Bring across the border on some black market shyt, execution :yeshrug:
The excuses are hilarious as if a redneck with a semi rifle is gonna have a chance against the US military.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If I'm the parents I'm suing *****, The Gun manufacturers, the bullet makers, the police department, the gunshop owner who sold the gun, and the NRA. You might not win against them all, but fukk em and make a lot of noise doing it. Make this one if the biggest lawsuits in the history of the USA. Things will change after that. And don't settle for a little 5 million. Go for a billion each family. Hit them so hard in the pockets that they really consider how guns are sold in America. fukk the whole system up

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I wish a "mentally ill, lone wolf" would go into a place where some of these republican politicians and their families are gathered and let loose. These people need to feel the pain and anguish those parents are facing right now
Maybe then they will act

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I wish a "mentally ill, lone wolf" would go into a place where some of these republican politicians and their families are gathered and let loose. These people need to feel the pain and anguish those parents are facing right now
Maybe then they will act
You know why they don't though because 9 times out at 10, they're sympathetic to far right/Republican politics anyways.

It's not like there is a string of liberal mass shooters. they're always right wing.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You know why they don't though because 9 times out at 10, they're sympathetic to far right/Republican politics anyways.

It's not like there is a string of liberal mass shooters. they're always right wing.

We need a few non sympathetic patriots to take one for the team

2200.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
If I'm the parents I'm suing *****, The Gun manufacturers, the bullet makers, the police department, the gunshop owner who sold the gun, and the NRA. You might not win against them all, but fukk em and make a lot of noise doing it. Make this one if the biggest lawsuits in the history of the USA. Things will change after that. And don't settle for a little 5 million. Go for a billion each family. Hit them so hard in the pockets that they really consider how guns are sold in America. fukk the whole system up

Essentially that's the premise of the movie Runaways Jury. Family goes after the gunmakers after a shooting.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IT SHOULD BE MANDATORY THAT EVERY SCHOOL HAS 2 GUARDS CARRYING LOADED MACHINE GUNS + WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR SECURING THE PREMISES AT ALL TIMES

ITS NOT EVEN THAT EXPENSIVE .. NOT SURE WHY THIS HASNT BEEN DONE YET

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The 2nd amendment was not about fighting tyrannical governments. It was about fear of black people.

The racist Fortnite player told you. The guns are for fear of nikkas overrunning shyt. The shyt was written by a slave owning class who knew what they were doing was wrong which is why they lived in fear of rebellions constantly

That’s why they are not budging on these laws