BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I don't understand how they can stand there and blame mental illness, then turn around and fight against mental health checks to buy guns. This fakkit was clearly fukked up, and he was allowed to buy 2 assault rifles at 18, make it make sense.

For us it will never make sense brother.

When one of us commits a crime we are judged as a collective. When whites commit crimes it's isolated/they're mentally ill/bullied/ anything to humanize their own, and not have it attributed to them as a whole.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's going to lose the Governor's race to Abbott but at least Beto has been consistent about sticking to what he believe. He was on the ground rallying people after the 2019 El Paso mass shooting.

Texas isn't ready for someone of his calibur. The difference between the left and right isn't just a matter of ideology. There are some deep cognitive differences between the two. One is rooted in egalitarianism, the other rugged individualism. Unfortunately much of Texas culture is rooted in rugged individualism. They dont want to be told what do with their guns, even if its for the benefit of the collective.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand how they can stand there and blame mental illness, then turn around and fight against mental health checks to buy guns. This fakkit was clearly fukked up, and he was allowed to buy 2 assault rifles at 18, make it make sense.

It won't ever make sense because it's senseless talk.

It's not about mental illness, never was and never will be.

If they instituted red flags for every white man who hates blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Asians, wants to harm them, don't want to live next to them or work with them, 80% of all of them would be red flagged. They would alienate themselves and their families. They cannot and will not do that.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So I've been seeing conservatives talk about how the shooter was an "illegal" and a "transvestite" yet they won't talk about why these mass shootings keep happening. I don't care he was Hispanic nor do I care if he was into women's clothing...I care about why these 18-25 year old [typically White] men keep shooting random folks.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So I've been seeing conservatives talk about how the shooter was an "illegal" and a "transvestite" yet they won't talk about why these mass shootings keep happening. I don't care he was Hispanic nor do I care if he was into women's clothing...I care about why these 18-25 year old [typically White] men keep shooting random folks.
He was a american born cis gendered white hispanic male. That picture of that transperson was a joke shared from 4klan.

Thats just Conservatives doing everything to avoid adressing the elephant in the room...