BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this press conference is going exactly like I thought it would. These guys don't want to talk about solutions, because now is not the appropriate time. :snoop:
It's never the appropriate time with these guys.
I have a documentary on DVD from the early 1960s where a black Christian church and a white Christian church want to integrate for a Sunday. And the white people keep saying "this isnt a good time." "Now isn't the right time..."
And of course the Chicago mention:stopitslime:
They really bring it up?
Where does Wheels think most of the guns in Chicago, Cali, & NY come from?
Illegal immigration, duh!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just being in the situation where you see the cops and you know they ain't looking for you is an amazing feeling that all Black people need to feel.

You go to any non white country and Cops are generally friendly. They actually want to assist you not kill you.
This.

Man, in the last two years I've had two cops see me and nearly grab their gun. It's like they automatically see black skin and get scared. This is in Denver. It was so bad,, I even tweeted the Denver Police Department about and put em on blast. One time I was buying iced tea from 7-11 with my skateboard, another time I was riding my bike from the grocery store. One white male cop, one black female cop.

they look at Black Men and automatically go into fight or flight mode.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AI can easily pick stuff like this up

No difference than the fbi looking for “chatter”

If 17-24 year old black men were committing massacres like this you’d see how quick that would be nipped

We’ve seen it all movie theaters, church, schools

What’s next dudes stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and a lame cac with no hos goes insane

Government can spend years tracking every move rappers make but somehow these terrorists always slip through the cracks

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Breh, it’s crazy how the worst single mass shooting is barely mentioned. Most people would have to Google the guy’s name just to remember what he looked like.

We all remember Columbine, Park Land, Sandy Hook, Dylan Roof, DC Snipers.

How many people even remember the name of the Las Vegas shooter? That shyt got swept under the rug. :aicmon:
Stephen Paddock.
I made the thread while I was at Flowers on Dekalb and Broadway in Brooklyn having a drink.

And I remember after the attack, police and the public was trying to pin it all on Stephen's asian GF and not him.

concise

Veteran
Daps

If 17-24 year old black men were committing massacres like this you’d see how quick that would be nipped

What’s next dudes stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and a lame cac with no hos goes insane

That happened already.
Also in Texas.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Wasn’t there already a mass shooting involving politicians though? In Arizona I think. Might have been democrats targeted though
Yeah 2011 mass shooting. Like 5 or 6 killed. 18 shot. A US Congresswoman was shot in the head and survived. I think they had to remove some of her skull. A federal judge was killed.

Sadly its going to take someone more high profile to get killed.

A lot of these politicians are sociopaths. Unless it personally effects them, they don't care.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to those kids. They got only the smallest glimpse of life because of that clown. Totally unfair.

This country is past the breaking point I think. The right wingers are too entrenched and just don’t give a fukk about anything other then defending their position. We might not live to see it but if not us the next generation is gonna see some wild civil war type shyt.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Abbott and the fakkits around are blaming mental health, always the go to juelzing for cacs :scust:
I don't understand how they can stand there and blame mental illness, then turn around and fight against mental health checks to buy guns. This fakkit was clearly fukked up, and he was allowed to buy 2 assault rifles at 18, make it make sense.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Government can spend years tracking every move rappers make but somehow these terrorists always slip through the cracks
Exactly. The predictive software and AI that is available right now can easily flag people online that implicate themselves. They aren't speaking in code, they legit just saying what it is.

It's wild how SWATTING is a thing and some a$$hole can call the authorities on someone and make up some bullshyt scenario and get your door kicked in with a whole SWAT team on your ass as a prank, yet we have these situations where people publicly say they're about to go on a killing spree and nothing can be done.

This is America

Daps
can someone give me cliff notes on what's happening now???:dahell:
The right:
full