BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
When we gonna start fighting about against these murderous, racist and fascist motherfukkers? Abbott should be AFRAID to go out in public. Republicans are a majority in this country and they're running our lives. ENOUGH. Time to start getting crazy.
false, republicans are not a majority or they wouldn't be gerrymandering so hard and limiting voting rights.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trying too hard
Not trying at all. fukk that dude. I hope his heart hurts for another 60 years. Waking up everyday like :mjcry:.

I don't even know him but I know he doesn't like black people. shyt I'll donate money to the families of the victims I actually feel for, for him :pacspit:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, it’s crazy how the worst single mass shooting is barely mentioned. Most people would have to Google the guy’s name just to remember what he looked like.

We all remember Columbine, Park Land, Sandy Hook, Dylan Roof, DC Snipers.

How many people even remember the name of the Las Vegas shooter? That shyt got swept under the rug. :aicmon:

Honestly only thing I remember from that is Dan blizerian asking a cop for a gun

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn't have stopped this one or the majority of mass murders that have occurred. When people decide they want to go on a shooting spree that's what they do. Gun control could potentially minimize Passion shootings, but I have a hard time believing they will fix premeditated murders. These people are already determined to hurt multiple people, a gun law isn't gonna stop that.
I'd say the majority of these shootings have this in common: The shooters always declare what they're going to do online before doing it

In this instance, this dude, posted a Facebook status literally saying he was going to shoot his grandmother and an elementary school 30 minutes before doing it. If there was a system in place that was made mandatory that social media and messaging companies put in place that flagged these posts... nvm.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
The antiquated 2nd amendment is all about maintaining white supremacy, “Right to bear arms” against who? The British? Their last “invasion” came in the form of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

What tyranny are CACs protecting themselves from? The fear of black folk. As long as we exist THEY WILL NEVER COMPROMISE. What do you not get?

They will die before relinquishing any rights on buying guns. You have to be older to legally drink before buying a gun. They “care” about your liver more than your safety in a damn church or school.

If you’re black and not a convicted felon, you have ZERO reason to not be strapped up. I don’t care how stringent the rules are in your state. Find a way because you’re doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. These CACs want us DEAD!
Cacs worship of guns to fight another "american revolution" is even more pathetic when you realize why the american revolution was fought (rich cacs wanting to duck paying taxes to the crown)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Look at the Vegas mass shooting at that country music concert. I’m pretty sure most of the people there and their families still vote for these republican thugs till this day.
I still remember watching video of someone recording everyone running away in fear and you hear someone yelling "sand ******" not knowing it was one of their own doing the killing:beli:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the only way things would truly change.

The crazy political and racist talk that encouraged January 6th riots and mass shooters would likely stop or be toned down if a national political official was killed.

These political officials tune would change it their child was killed in a mass shooting.

Wasn’t there already a mass shooting involving politicians though? In Arizona I think. Might have been democrats targeted though

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That doesn't take away anything from what I've said your argument seems to be that they are also sinners. Which is obviously true but the amount of females actually doing sick shyt is low as hell in comparison:yeshrug:
You literally have no idea what you're talking about

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd say the majority of these shootings have this in common: The shooters always declare what they're going to do online before doing it

In this instance, this dude, posted a Facebook status literally saying he was going to shoot his grandmother and an elementary school 30 minutes before doing it. If there was a system in place that was made mandatory that social media and messaging companies put in place that flagged these posts... nvm.

AI can easily pick stuff like this up

No difference than the fbi looking for “chatter”

If 17-24 year old black men were committing massacres like this you’d see how quick that would be nipped

We’ve seen it all movie theaters, church, schools

What’s next dudes stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and a lame cac with no hos goes insane