BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An assault Rifle ban, mental health screenings and background checks would EASILY cut these down.
It wouldn't have stopped this one or the majority of mass murders that have occurred. When people decide they want to go on a shooting spree that's what they do. Gun control could potentially minimize Passion shootings, but I have a hard time believing they will fix premeditated murders. These people are already determined to hurt multiple people, a gun law isn't gonna stop that.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
It wouldn't have stopped this one or the majority of mass murders that have occurred. When people decide they want to go on a shooting spree that's what they do. Gun control could potentially minimize Passion shootings, but I have a hard time believing they will fix premeditated murders. These people are already determined to hurt multiple people, a gun law isn't gonna stop that.

Proper gun control would target both legal and illegal guns. Europes model does this very well. That's why they have 1/10th the shootings of US while having 180 million more people.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Sandy Hook was a bunch of white kids from a upper middle class neighborhood. These folks don’t care
Look at the Vegas mass shooting at that country music concert. I’m pretty sure most of the people there and their families still vote for these republican thugs till this day.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They don't give a shyt about this now since the victims turned out to be all Mexican and not white :francis:

Honestly they wouldn’t even care if they were white, we saw what was done after Sandy Hook…absolutely nothing.

There are just some sick sick individuals in power right now.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Just because they claim to be Christian doesn’t mean they actually practice it in true faith. Those people still can’t comprehend the origins of their religious doctrine coming from a place they absolutely whiff their noses at, from a people they would or do gladly torture.

Mowglis idiotic point is that violence is perpetuated by atheists. Implying christians (as in they believe in Jesus) cant commit acts of violence

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I feel you, I've been out the country. I've seen the difference first hand. When I was in the Yucatan in Mexico, the shyt was extremely safe and quiet. So I'm on that wavelength now for a minute, America's a wrap to me.
Just being in the situation where you see the cops and you know they ain't looking for you is an amazing feeling that all Black people need to feel.

You go to any non white country and Cops are generally friendly. They actually want to assist you not kill you.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Look at the Vegas mass shooting at that country music concert. I’m pretty sure most of the people there and their families still vote for these republican thugs till this day.
Breh, it’s crazy how the worst single mass shooting is barely mentioned. Most people would have to Google the guy’s name just to remember what he looked like.

We all remember Columbine, Park Land, Sandy Hook, Dylan Roof, DC Snipers.

How many people even remember the name of the Las Vegas shooter? That shyt got swept under the rug. :aicmon: