BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, I think it's more nuanced than this.

Yeah... there's a big difference between targeting an opp and just randomly shooting a place up. The former is still a terrible mindset and situation but it's less deadly to those who are not involved. Sometimes people do get caught in crossfire though too.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah... there's a big difference between targeting an opp and just randomly shooting a place up. The former is still a terrible mindset and situation but it's less deadly to those who are not involved. Sometimes people do get caught in crossfire though too.
These school shootings aren’t random though for the most part.

Virginia Tech, Columbine, Parkland. The kids were targeting their classmates.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's all cool and dandy until it hits close to home. This is the issue with most Americans sad to say.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
"At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised [sic] and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church," the 32-year-old Breivik wrote. "I consider myself to be 100 percent Christian." - Anders Breivik, perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in history. FOH :camby:
Mowgli's cool with his space santa allowing innocent children to die but is mad that the shooter might not believe in space santa:francis:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I be mad :dahell:

I’m not the one defending or scared to call out white daddy and pretending that white Europeans are different and some sort of noble group of white people despite the fact they’ve been involved in two events with highest death tolls ever recorded because they love to kill.

And whether it’s under “war” or not it’s whiteboys with guns committing mass murder. That’s what they do and how they’ve always been as it’s part of their culture and why they join the military and security forces in the first place. So they can perform mass murder legally.

This isnt an American or gun culture problem it’s a WHITE CULTURE problem. All these other labels are nothing but deflections.
Ok breh. You got it...:unimpressed:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

The company that makes that shirt is really sus too. Grunt style.

They always have "1776" on their stuff and it comes off as mad racist and ignorant. Always talking about "come and take it" and always talking about guns the second amendment...

Regardless; this man didn't deserve to lose his child.
:mjcry:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
The company that makes that shirt is really sus too. Grunt style.

They always have "1776" on their stuff and it comes off as mad racist and ignorant. Always talking about "come and take it" and always talking about guns the second amendment...

Regardless; this man didn't deserve to lose his child.
:mjcry:

LOL, in 1776 these Mexican peasants would've been slaves