BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if this is the proper thread to ask but how is the LBGTQ community dealing with their involvement in this? I'm not on social media because I cherish my sanity but I'm curious to know what they're saying
that may have been a 4ch@n psyop. gotta wait for the grandma to confirm it's legit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The company that makes that shirt is really sus too. Grunt style.

They always have "1776" on their stuff and it comes off as mad racist and ignorant. Always talking about "come and take it" and always talking about guns the second amendment...

Regardless; this man didn't deserve to lose his child.
:mjcry:
these are the same hispanics increasingly voting republican

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Sadly its going to take a lot of human pain and suffering to convince people that right wing ideas and positions are trash. Unfortunately a lot of people on the right don't seem to empathize with others until their victimized themselves. Its an impairment in their cognition.

We're going to look back at this time period in history and cringe at how many people fail for the right wing grift. Unless you're a billionaire who doesn't want to pay taxes there is essentially no reason anyone should be a right winger.