BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i have a niece and nephew that age. i couldn't imagine....
but this shyt is gonna happen again and again and again.
the only thing that is gonna stop this is if someone shoots up the Senate or Supreme Court.
unfortunately that is the reality. a few years ago a bunch of republican House members got shot up playing baseball and they didn't do shyt about guns then either.

i dunno, breh...
it's almost as if the powers that be want this shyt to happen and more often.
I’m sure Cruz and his ilk are well paid to make sure guns are as abundant as possible.

Its not like gun technology has major leaps every year. It’s just a bunch of dudes buying 20 guns as a flex. Same as having a new model of car release every year even when the last model is perfectly fine.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
The antiquated 2nd amendment is all about maintaining white supremacy, “Right to bear arms” against who? The British? Their last “invasion” came in the form of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

What tyranny are CACs protecting themselves from? The fear of black folk. As long as we exist THEY WILL NEVER COMPROMISE. What do you not get?

They will die before relinquishing any rights on buying guns. You have to be older to legally drink before buying a gun. They “care” about your liver more than your safety in a damn church or school.

If you’re black and not a convicted felon, you have ZERO reason to not be strapped up. I don’t care how stringent the rules are in your state. Find a way because you’re doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. These CACs want us DEAD!
Also your forgetting every single gun control bill ever made in the US was racially charged against black ppl I mean EVERYSINGLE ONE

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can’t pull a “no true scotsman”, they were followers of Christ.
Nope. I disagree.

You aren't a follower so it's not something you can really understand.

"But but they said they were. But they read the Bible."

Silly logic. If I said I was a Dr but was really a quack by your logic I'm still a Dr because I said I was.

Cuz I'm white and I said so doesn't work here

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Y’all remember the Scotland school shooting 1996
18kids died ..gunman caught them in gym class and killed everyone

Uk govt 2 weeks later passed strict gun laws

Since then no school shooting
UK also doesn't live next to Mexico and has a high poverty rate :skip:

Brazil voted to ban most guns in 2005 yet you got teenagers in the favelas with guns killing ppl every single day

Just cause it works in bum fukk EU or Australia dont mean it will work in the US

Last edited:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
Nope. I disagree.

You aren't a follower so it's not something you can really understand.

"But but they said they were. But they read the Bible."

Silly logic. If I said I was a Dr but was really a quack by your logic I'm still a Dr because I said I was.

Cuz I'm white and I said so doesn't work here
:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That might have something to do with poorer black kids having more access to each other in the neighborhood so their are shootouts there.

Most of the whiter schools tend to be bus heavy from other areas so the only way to get maximum effect for these shooters is soft target schools.
Nah, I think it's more nuanced than this.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?
Why stop there? Why not specifically call out white men? Jump all the way if you are going to jump.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Christianity mostly stayed in the north. Islam spread through the areas our ancestors were chained up and shipped to where we are now. The Christianity those people dealt with had direct ties to white supremacy.
As long as you understand that brand was demonic we don't have a problem. 10 percent of people could read in those times and as more people learned to read we got closer to freedom because there's no place for hate based on skin color in Christianity.

A dumb ass who can't read telling people about scripture. That's not the true brand