BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Then you got to factor in the lack of social capabilities outside of the internet. These kids are living in a meme vortex where everything is not being taken seriously. You have dudes recording snuff on fukking Twitch and not a eye is focus on the problem. Also, the lack of school activities such as music and art. These programs that kids relied on heavily were gutted during the late 90s all the way into the 2000s due to budget cuts, thus you have a society of socially lost causes that lack the sense of self worth. Yes, kids were misguided and labeled as outcasts in the 90s hence "Columbine", but this is a whole different type of monster due to no social programs and etc for kids to turn off the fukking internet. There are no places for kids to chill and embrace their youth. Everything seems geared towards mind manipulation that the only way you can thrive in this country is to be a fukk up in the worst way.

Last but not least, the OGs are dying off or fukk ups they selves. You always see parents throwing a console and computer at a kid to fukk off, rather than sitting down and having pow wows. These kids need conversation because they are not getting it at home and damn for sure in the school system. Nobody is not hearing why these kids are lost because they are encouraged to get lost in the things to keep them occupied. Then folks have the scooby doo look when these kids get lost in their personal heaven and do not understand a lick of reality.

allot of these kids need to grow up.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
"Senator Chris Murphy, a Connecticut Democrat and an outspoken gun control advocate, said he's tired of reading Tweets from Republican colleagues, like Senator Mitt Romney of Utah, expressing sympathy for the families of those killed in masa shootings. “I mean, our job is not to send thoughts and prayers, our job is to pass laws,” he told reporters at the Capitol. “So if you think the beginning and end of your responsibility after a mass shooting is to sympathize with the victims and the families, then you know, why are you in the Senate? Why ask for this job?”

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Whenever incidents like this occur, a discussion of the problem is always couched in vague labels, shapeless entities that lack definition.

Humanity. Human race. People. Nation. Country.

:francis:

Exactly we all know the issue is white culture and the white community. But people instead want to pretend it’s not the case and throw out vague terms so they are not held accountable.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The shooters are atheists man. This is them. The godless ones
"At the age of 15 I chose to be baptised [sic] and confirmed in the Norwegian State Church," the 32-year-old Breivik wrote. "I consider myself to be 100 percent Christian." - Anders Breivik, perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting in history. FOH :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The words in the book are clear and have nothing to do with white nationalism.

White nationalists like every other zealot use scripture to give their cause more authority.

White nationalism was not around in the 6th century when Christianity was spreading in Africa
Christianity mostly stayed in the north. Islam spread through the areas our ancestors were chained up and shipped to where we are now. The Christianity those people dealt with had direct ties to white supremacy.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are multiple instances of cops being scared shytless and backing down when confronted with someone armed with more than a handgun.

And you got some of these clown politicians talking like some out of shape cop armed with a 9mm pistol punching the clock until his pension is going to turn into GI Joe when faced with a semi-auto

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I am literally heart broken. I have kids that young. Just hits hard.

i have a niece and nephew that age. i couldn't imagine....
but this shyt is gonna happen again and again and again.
the only thing that is gonna stop this is if someone shoots up the Senate or Supreme Court.
unfortunately that is the reality. a few years ago a bunch of republican House members got shot up playing baseball and they didn't do shyt about guns then either.

i dunno, breh...
it's almost as if the powers that be want this shyt to happen and more often.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Even if they didn’t ban rifles, I would be all for making it harder to get them. I went through all sorts of hoops to get a tax stamp and get a suppressor. And it took months and months of waiting.

shyt do the same for rifles.

The whole "criminals will get guns" idea is dumb as fucc. These are mostly socially inept basement dwelling creeps. They would have to actually leave the house and a comfort zone to get a gun illegally.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
No school shootings in poor black school
That might have something to do with poorer black kids having more access to each other in the neighborhood so their are shootouts there.

Most of the whiter schools tend to be bus heavy from other areas so the only way to get maximum effect for these shooters is soft target schools.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i have a niece and nephew that age. i couldn't imagine....
but this shyt is gonna happen again and again and again.
the only thing that is gonna stop this is if someone shoots up the Senate or Supreme Court.
unfortunately that is the reality. a few years ago a bunch of republican House members got shot up playing baseball and they didn't do shyt about guns then either.

i dunno, breh...
it's almost as if the powers that be want this shyt to happen and more often.
And they especially don't care it was a bunch of brown kids killed.

I was talking to my wife. She just dropped my kids off at school this morning. I just told her the only thing we can hope and everyone can hope for, is that it doesnt happen at their school. Cuz America wont change. Its only getting worse.

Be safe yall. Keep your kids close and tell them you love them every chance you get.