BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

tenor.gif

I don't mean to be callous, but damn...He probably believes that more armed people in the school would have helped. He was also super right wing according to his FB profile. Supported Rittenhouse. Probably held anti-Black views, too.

RIP to his baby, and condolences to his family.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Really? He's saying he's for gun conteol without saying it directly. He's trying to walk a fine line. Nothing wrong with the statement.
The fact he didn't actually even approach saying this means its the sort of empty rhetoric everyone sees what they want to see in it.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really? He's saying he's for gun conteol without saying it directly. He's trying to walk a fine line. Nothing wrong with the statement.
Yet another example of someone trying to play both sides of fence and not offend the wrong people. No, right wing ideas are trash and responsible for most of the ills in our society. And gun control measures will never be passed in Congress because of right wing politicians. They're destroying the country and its time people stop with the go along to get along bs and tell it like it is.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently the father of one of the victims was pro-Rittenhouse :francis:

The company that makes that shirt is really sus too. Grunt style.

They always have "1776" on their stuff and it comes off as mad racist and ignorant. Always talking about "come and take it" and always talking about guns the second amendment...

Regardless; this man didn't deserve to lose his child.
:mjcry:

Eating brisket and staying out of the midday sun.

I'm only sad for any pain or fear the Lil girl might have felt. She deserved a better father. She's better off not being around that fukk. Might get me some brisket today :ehh:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Boosie gonna get his social media clapped up again :snoop:

Why are we still platforming this? What makes people think that anything Lil Boosie does or says matter? I'm tired of hearing about this guy.

As for McConaughey, hasn't the pandemic taught us that all celebrities are useless

Young Men; fukk bytches, get money, have families, get life insurance, leave something behind for your children, cherish the small moments, exercise, and read/educate yourselves.

That's it. We don't have the same degree of celebrity worship, but we will need get to where we need to go with people's dependence of social media

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Should start doing the Ramsay Bolton treatment on these scumbags when they catch them alive. Buffalo shooter should be crucified on live television.

I’ve thought of that too. Then these cowards will just off themselves every time, after they harm as many people as they can first.
:snoop:

I love firearms (I own multiple), but I feel like the manufacturing of new weapons should be completely stopped or limited. Rifles should be banned outside of the home. Anyone seen/caught with a long arm in public should be arrested and sentenced to a five year minimum federal sentence. Greatly expand the ATF.

Create a new agency that’s responsible for protecting our schools specifically. Our sports stadiums and events are more protected and regulated than where our children are at for 8 hours a day.

It’s time to start coming up with REAL solutions for this shyt. Background checks alone will not solve anything. They already run checks when you purchase from stores anyway.

There are more guns in America than there are people. A large portion of this population will not just give them up. This country has put itself into a sticky situation, but we need to start working on this shyt immediately.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know if gun control would actually help with regards to these mass shootings of if all the calls for gun control are just a reflexive and reactionary response to these mass shootings. Are these weapons legal?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody who studies history understands that women have encouraged, supported, and enjoyed the benefits that came with war and violence.

Women have encouraged men to wage war, conquer, steal and murder.

Women are blood-thirsty just like men.

and due to their emotional nature, they would have less self-control.
That doesn't take away anything from what I've said your argument seems to be that they are also sinners. Which is obviously true but the amount of females actually doing sick shyt is low as hell in comparison:yeshrug:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know if gun control would actually help with regards to these mass shootings of if all the calls for gun control are just a reflexive and reactionary response to these mass shootings. Are these weapons legal?

For what it’s worth the Buffalo shooter bought his guns legally. So did the school shooter.

As far as I know the Buffalo shooter would have failed a background check.

So… yeah. background checks have some value.