BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: they been one in the same since the beginning
The words in the book are clear and have nothing to do with white nationalism.

White nationalists like every other zealot use scripture to give their cause more authority.

White nationalism was not around in the 6th century when Christianity was spreading in Africa

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Apparently the father of one of the victims was pro-Rittenhouse :francis:

It's all fun and games until you don't see your kids again.
They’re reporting that police waited 45 MINUTES outside the school for SWAT because they were “at a disadvantage”. The guest on CNN said “yeah, but so were the kids”

:snoop::mjcry:
It goes without saying if this was a man of a darker hue, there would have been no 45 minute long wait for SWAT.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Gun laws only make it harder for a civilian to get a gun.
And these mass shooters are "civilians" too.

The harder it is for regular folks to get guns, the more likely it is that the only people getting them are organized criminals who actually need them (against opps, feds, etc) rather than any ol' angry whiteboy

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I don't know if this is the proper thread to ask but how is the LBGTQ community dealing with their involvement in this? I'm not on social media because I cherish my sanity but I'm curious to know what they're saying

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No school shootings in poor black school
I'm speaking more toward America's lack of seriousness about education and the impact that resource allocation has on generations of children.

If your school is just getting by on resources they damn sure don't have the resources for mental health services let alone the community at Large

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't know if this is the proper thread to ask but how is the LBGTQ community dealing with their involvement in this? I'm not on social media because I cherish my sanity but I'm curious to know what they're saying
That was a meme shared from 4ch@n that is false please stop mentioning that.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s been said several times all that tranny shyt is unconfirmed and started by trolls. He could very well have been a tranny but as of now, there is nothing to confirm that

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That is the entire history of White America and beyond. They would literally lynch innocent black Americans and go to Bible study after?? The hell are you talking about?
Fake Christians have been a part of America for a long time.

Lynchings are not scripture based and neither is white nationalism