BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
America was founded using genocide war and slavery.

Any time whites experience any challenge to their supremacy they go the terrorist route(kkk and other groups).

Just business as usual this place ain't never gonna change. These are just the decedents of terrorists.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's called war or war crimes. Lol at you trying to equate a war crime to a school shooting. As I stated an American problem. Your deflections will not change that. :umad:

Why would I be mad :dahell:

I’m not the one defending or scared to call out white daddy and pretending that white Europeans are different and some sort of noble group of white people despite the fact they’ve been involved in two events with highest death tolls ever recorded because they love to kill.

And whether it’s under “war” or not it’s whiteboys with guns committing mass murder. That’s what they do and how they’ve always been as it’s part of their culture and why they join the military and security forces in the first place. So they can perform mass murder legally.

This isnt an American or gun culture problem it’s a WHITE CULTURE problem. All these other labels are nothing but deflections.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be a white nationalist and a Christian so no that's not true. I guess you can believe you're one while using your church as a front for white shyt.

Mass shooters are definitely not Christian because what has been documented about their beliefs says they are atheist and anti religious. Atheists make up 3 percent of the population but seem to be accounting for an overwhelming majority of mass shootings so to me the problem is clear. The homes of mass shooters.
:mjlol: they been one in the same since the beginning

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how much redlining and the allocation of resources in education Factor into these shootings.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Find me where the elusive “good guy with a gun” works…I’m tired of that stupid fukking narrative

Show me where the "good guy without a gun" works...I'm tired of that stupid fukking narrative.
:coffee:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Gun laws only make it harder for a civilian to get a gun.
Don’t know one care about your small piece.

The gun laws don’t make sense for a world where most Americans don’t even know how to hunt. Getting a rifle to shoot deer is one thing. Getting a small firearm to keep in your car is one thing.

Looking like you are playing Call of Duty in America is a different issue. Especially as we will be dealing with 3D printer guns in the near future.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
First we gotta stop selling items that are mean for soldiers. There’s no reason for body armor, semi auto, or AR to be sold outside of the military or police.

I don’t care if someone has a collection of small handguns to protect their house.

why are we making it so easy to kill so many people.
Exactly, that's my stance. I'm not against guns, I'm against military weapons for common citizens.