BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even if they didn’t ban rifles, I would be all for making it harder to get them. I went through all sorts of hoops to get a tax stamp and get a suppressor. And it took months and months of waiting.

shyt do the same for rifles.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
They’re reporting that police waited 45 MINUTES outside the school for SWAT because they were “at a disadvantage”. The guest on CNN said “yeah, but so were the kids”

:snoop::mjcry:
Buncha scary ass punks. Cops have department issued ARs too and a trained shooter with a 9mm glock would be more effective anyways. It’s not a huge advantage.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it. They should be fukkin ashamed of themselves.

:pacspit:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I got family members in NY that keep asking me when I’ma move to the US. I told them before no because of shyt like this caused by their insane culture on guns
Apparently the father of one of the victims was pro-Rittenhouse :francis:

dude was complicit in a way to the death of his baby girl …
They’re reporting that police waited 45 MINUTES outside the school for SWAT because they were “at a disadvantage”. The guest on CNN said “yeah, but so were the kids”

piece of shyt coward ass police

Last edited:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
The antiquated 2nd amendment is all about maintaining white supremacy, “Right to bear arms” against who? The British? Their last “invasion” came in the form of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

What tyranny are CACs protecting themselves from? The fear of black folk. As long as we exist THEY WILL NEVER COMPROMISE. What do you not get?

They will die before relinquishing any rights on buying guns. You have to be older to legally drink before buying a gun. They “care” about your liver more than your safety in a damn church or school.

If you’re black and not a convicted felon, you have ZERO reason to not be strapped up. I don’t care how stringent the rules are in your state. Find a way because you’re doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. These CACs want us DEAD!
THIS, THIS, THIS !!!!

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

What a fukking joke man. All of them should be fired.

#Backtheblue

#Thinblueline

:troll:

I knew it. I posted yesterday that cops waited outside for SWAT to arrive. I didn't know they waited 45 minutes while this fukk committed a genocide inside.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First we gotta stop selling items that are mean for soldiers. There’s no reason for body armor, semi auto, or AR to be sold outside of the military or police.

I don’t care if someone has a collection of small handguns to protect their house.

why are we making it so easy to kill so many people.
Most mass shootings were done without body armor. It's the culture of these families.

The country needs mental health services and needs to get real on mental health and fighting poverty.

Kill the shooter on the spot and or expedite the death penalty

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Same thing happened at Columbine shooting

Scary cops took forever to get into the school
columbine-shooting-03-ap-jc-190408_hpEmbed_16x13_992.jpg

Cops ain’t willing to exchange with cac shooters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprised. Just one of several reasons I haven’t been that active in this thread. Notice how different the response to this is from that to the targeted massacre of elderly black women just a week ago.

:mjpls:
It’s always going to be different when it’s kids…

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out the the response would be different or bigger. Even taking race out of the equation. Hurting kids has always been on a different level of evil.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The antiquated 2nd amendment is all about maintaining white supremacy, “Right to bear arms” against who? The British? Their last “invasion” came in the form of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

What tyranny are CACs protecting themselves from? The fear of black folk. As long as we exist THEY WILL NEVER COMPROMISE. What do you not get?

They will die before relinquishing any rights on buying guns. You have to be older to legally drink before buying a gun. They “care” about your liver more than your safety in a damn church or school.

If you’re black and not a convicted felon, you have ZERO reason to not be strapped up. I don’t care how stringent the rules are in your state. Find a way because you’re doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. These CACs want us DEAD!

No. It doesn't need obese with guns.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Buncha scary ass punks. Cops have department issued ARs too and a trained shooter with a 9mm glock would be more effective anyways. It’s not a huge advantage.

They knew the job was dangerous when they took it. They should be fukkin ashamed of themselves.

:pacspit:

Cops carry ARs in the trunks of their cars now? :dwillhuh: Since when?