BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
WHITE men.

Not “men”

WHITE MEN.

Y’all are so scared to call this shyt for what it is.

Who repurposed the gun from being used to defend castles sieges to being used to hunt, kill, invade and terrorize?

Who came up with the “machine gun”?

Who made and started an economy of supply and distribution of guns GLOBALLY?

This is all AFTER The Gun was repurposed to be used from an offense standpoint.

What does that tell you?

Everything goes back to one particular group of people.
Whenever incidents like this occur, a discussion of the problem is always couched in vague labels, shapeless entities that lack definition.

Humanity. Human race. People. Nation. Country.

:francis:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
It angers me so much when young kids who didn't really get to experience life yet, die so early to shyt like this man. :mjcry:

As a American citizen you have to live your life knowing that you can be caught up in a mass shooting anywhere you go and anytime of the day.

Already two mass shootings with casualties in the dozens for this year. Is this the normal for America every year? :snoop:
Na not if you keep that thing on you

:demonic:

Would be paranoid about sending my kids to a public school though. As bruhs have said that’s something I’m sure is always in the back of your mind these days

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I find it suspicious these events happen while democrats have most political power, look at every mass incidents.
I find it suspicious these events happen while democrats have most political power, look at every mass incidents.
Wait you saying these are staged ?:comeon:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
They didn't blame rap music but they did blame heavy metal.
I'm not sure how old you are but I remember them tryna lump gangsta rap in with the Marilyn Manson and trench coat mafia bullshyt.

I just remember thinking, "How the fukk rap get caught up in this white shyt?".

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
People will be against something like this, but honestly, I don't see any other way for THIS specific use case.

Technology gonna have to be used in this fashion because without anything in place to predict and track these nut jobs activity we're never going to stand a chance

The Minority Report concept worked in Movie America. Unfortunately real America is way too fukking stupid to pull that off.

We already see all these school shooters’ fukked up social media history and Google searches after they kill people. And all that shyt somehow flies under the radar.

We’d have Govt. Agents looking at a kid google ‘how to light people on fire’ and think hmmm :jbhmm: well it is summertime, perhaps this young upstanding white man just wants to prepare for a BBQ and he meant to type ‘burgers’. Nothing to see here:obama:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The antiquated 2nd amendment is all about maintaining white supremacy, “Right to bear arms” against who? The British? Their last “invasion” came in the form of John, Paul, George and Ringo.

What tyranny are CACs protecting themselves from? The fear of black folk. As long as we exist THEY WILL NEVER COMPROMISE. What do you not get?

They will die before relinquishing any rights on buying guns. You have to be older to legally drink before buying a gun. They “care” about your liver more than your safety in a damn church or school.

If you’re black and not a convicted felon, you have ZERO reason to not be strapped up. I don’t care how stringent the rules are in your state. Find a way because you’re doing yourself a disservice by not doing so. These CACs want us DEAD!