BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
So fukk everyone else, so long as my guns are safe? No brother, something has to fukking change. We spend an excessive amount of money militarizing our police forces around the country, and one gunman, clad in military-grade equipment and with nothing to lose, proves to much for those bumbling fukkwits. This should not happen in what is supposedly the greatest nation on earth. It is simply inexcusable that schoolchildren in 2022 carry a greater risk of dying than a police officer. That is simply not fukking normal.

We spend trillions on a military budget, but we have nothing for our own. If stringent gun laws are of concern, what then, brother? Should we utilize social welfare programs, should we take mental illness in this country seriously? What solutions does the pro-gun lobby even have?

I’m not even anti gun either.

Again, making it harder for a civilian to get a gun does absolutely nothing.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Gun laws only make it harder for a civilian to get a gun.

Y'all keep spouting this rhetoric, but other countries with gun bans, don't have the problems we have with gun violence, so something isn't adding up. We also don't need more civilians with guns.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
First Dave Chapelle getting attacked on stage by alphabet crew and now this. These LGBT weirdos are wilding lately. That being said though, R.I.P to the innocent victims.

and For the 15th time that's not him.

some MAGA skinhead internet c@cs posted a random photo of some dude in a dress in attempt to start a hoax and y'all ate the shyt right up :snoop: AGAIN. Shyt is getting highkey embarrassing

Y'all really need to get in the habit of checking to see where a source came from instead of believing everything you see posted on a message board. Respectfully.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?

WHITE men.

Not “men”

WHITE MEN.

Y’all are so scared to call this shyt for what it is.

Who repurposed the gun from being used to defend castles sieges to being used to hunt, kill, invade and terrorize?

Who came up with the “machine gun”?

Who made and started an economy of supply and distribution of guns GLOBALLY?

This is all AFTER The Gun was repurposed to be used from an offense standpoint.

What does that tell you?

Everything goes back to one particular group of people.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
TOok my little one to school today, there was police presence.

They did ban assualt weapons in 1994 but with the way things are today, I highly doubt any sort of ban would pass. It's fukkin tragic, it's fukkin sad.

Nall Bush stopped the ban. This shyt will only get worst with the ghost 3D printer guns etc..

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Raise the age to purchase, own, or possess a firearm to at least 30. Start there.

RIP, and RIP to the black lives lost in Buffalo.

This shyt is ridiculous.

Can't drink a beer yet can own a gun. People should challenge on a state by state basis the ability to own guns or have them in their possession from another state. Otherwise this will happen over and over and over. And it only happens in the states.