BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Growing up immersed in the internet + lack of female attention + mental illness + radicalized online = most of the reasonings for the mass shooters these days.

Then you got to factor in the lack of social capabilities outside of the internet. These kids are living in a meme vortex where everything is not being taken seriously. You have dudes recording snuff on fukking Twitch and not a eye is focus on the problem. Also, the lack of school activities such as music and art. These programs that kids relied on heavily were gutted during the late 90s all the way into the 2000s due to budget cuts, thus you have a society of socially lost causes that lack the sense of self worth. Yes, kids were misguided and labeled as outcasts in the 90s hence "Columbine", but this is a whole different type of monster due to no social programs and etc for kids to turn off the fukking internet. There are no places for kids to chill and embrace their youth. Everything seems geared towards mind manipulation that the only way you can thrive in this country is to be a fukk up in the worst way.

Last but not least, the OGs are dying off or fukk ups they selves. You always see parents throwing a console and computer at a kid to fukk off, rather than sitting down and having pow wows. These kids need conversation because they are not getting it at home and damn for sure in the school system. Nobody is not hearing why these kids are lost because they are encouraged to get lost in the things to keep them occupied. Then folks have the scooby doo look when these kids get lost in their personal heaven and do not understand a lick of reality.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:why: My thing is this...

How long will this shyt keep happening before this country says enough is enough? When where there be gun control on the level of testing folks for mental illness, long wait periods, and punishing gun shops for selling to minors and the mentally ill? When there will be task force to tactic the black market of gun sellers from predatory selling to individuals? When retail stores are going to be held accountable for having lax processes of buying a gun? Hell, it seems easy to cop a gun than it is to actually get help as a homeless person in this fukking country.

Each day, it seems like we are living in a GTA simulator where gun violence is just Tuesday and nobody will ever give a shyt until it happens in their own back yard.
First we gotta stop selling items that are mean for soldiers. There’s no reason for body armor, semi auto, or AR to be sold outside of the military or police.

I don’t care if someone has a collection of small handguns to protect their house.

why are we making it so easy to kill so many people.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
the U.S. didn't just open Pandora's box, they dynamited that shyt to bits. and that shyt about living in a GTA simulation...yo, if you ever lived in a major city then you expect to see some shyt that has you :huhldup: at least once a day. on my 45 minute commute to work i was constantly amazed that more people don't die on NYC roads every day. goes without saying that if you take public transport you will be served up fukkery. depending on the neighborhood you could just chill on the stoop or hang out the window and it's like a TV show.

Trust, I was born and raised in Philly and seen some shyt, but lately on the news :hubie:, entire anarchy up there compared to the days of when I was living up there.

Times like this I am happy being in a miserable rinky dink Georgia town, than a oversize Liberty City setting :huhldup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
First we gotta stop selling items that are mean for soldiers. There’s no reason for body armor, semi auto, or AR to be sold outside of the military or police.

I don’t care if someone has a collection of small handguns to protect their house.

why are we making it so easy to kill so many people.

Breh. I googled the gun that kid used and was like :damn:.

How in the entire hell these kids getting their hands on guns you see on fukking games like Halo and Killzone :why:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Why is this generation of teenagers so messed up? I remember when Columbine happened and they blame rap music, Marilyn Manson, and GTA.

What is it now that has these kids so bugged out. I'm almost afraid to send my children to school.
They didn't blame rap music but they did blame heavy metal.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Gun laws only make it harder for a civilian to get a gun.
So fukk everyone else, so long as my guns are safe? No brother, something has to fukking change. We spend an excessive amount of money militarizing our police forces around the country, and one gunman, clad in military-grade equipment and with nothing to lose, proves to much for those bumbling fukkwits. This should not happen in what is supposedly the greatest nation on earth. It is simply inexcusable that schoolchildren in 2022 carry a greater risk of dying than a police officer. That is simply not fukking normal.

We spend trillions on a military budget, but we have nothing for our own. If stringent gun laws are of concern, what then, brother? Should we utilize social welfare programs, should we take mental illness in this country seriously? What solutions does the pro-gun lobby even have?

I’m not even anti gun either.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
More blame needs to be on put on the cops aka the “hErO wItHs a gUN” for lettting all them babies die while they waited for swat.

You sitting out there waiting for back up “any minute now” while you hearing babies screaming and gun shots going off.

The same thing happened at Parkland except the coward cop ran away when he heard the rifle.