BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
Literally shed a tear when I saw the pics of the kids. Fuxk this shyt, man. fukk this world entirely. :francis:
Yeah…I’m a grown man but I couldn’t help but she’d some tears. This one hits so fukking close to home for me. My daughter is the same age as these children, and I used to do work in uvalde. I remember hating the town because it’s one of those traps where the cops waited to bust you, and I have a few stories…

But fukk man, I’m so angry right now. I see people implying this thing was fake, or the democrats engineered this to take their guns away, or the fact those spineless fukking a$$holes in the GOP don’t fukking care, and regardless of the optics will keep the stupid charade going…something has to fukking give in this country!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
U absolutely right but on some level i always hoped it could be healed. I don't feel that way anymore. It's built on quicksand and it's starting to collapse and ain't shyt we can do but watch.
Yes, a lot of people felt that way in the aftermath of Sandy Hook, including me, I guess everybody has different points that drive them to cynicism. There is no real incentive for white people to change. We are, for sure, willing to watch little white kids die due to gun violence, only because the low odds of it happening to their white kids, no matter how many school shootings, it’s the same reason that so many white people are against different races, because there are still exclusively white spaces that have wealth. Try to think of something worse than little kids getting mowed down that would initiate change? Maybe upwards of a million kids raped? That happened, too, with the Church, and ain’t shyt happen then, either. The fact that war atrocities happen daily, in the name of land, religion, money, race, etc…Humans are truly an abomination

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:You hav got to be trolling
Scripture specifically does not care about your racial geneology. White people have perverted scripture in their own mind to account for race to justify their system of racism but it's not based in the reality of scripture which is fully based on your good deeds to God and belief In Christ.

Deeds that do not include mass murder because all Christians who were saved are guilty and living under grace so we should be on our best best behavior

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whiteboys aren’t going around on mass killing sprees in Ukraine right now?

This isn’t an “American problem” it’s a global whiteboy problem.

Keep deflecting for white daddy tho.
That's called war or war crimes. Lol at you trying to equate a war crime to a school shooting. As I stated an American problem. Your deflections will not change that. :umad:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The world would be damn near garden of eden status if it were just females. Not even on some feminist shyt but dudes disgust me way more with their actions way more emotional.

anybody who studies history understands that women have encouraged, supported, and enjoyed the benefits that came with war and violence.

Women have encouraged men to wage war, conquer, steal and murder.

Women are blood-thirsty just like men.

and due to their emotional nature, they would have less self-control.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Why is this generation of teenagers so messed up? I remember when Columbine happened and they blame rap music, Marilyn Manson, and GTA.

What is it now that has these kids so bugged out. I'm almost afraid to send my children to school.

Growing up immersed in the internet + lack of female attention + mental illness + radicalized online = most of the reasonings for the mass shooters these days.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:why: My thing is this...

How long will this shyt keep happening before this country says enough is enough? When where there be gun control on the level of testing folks for mental illness, long wait periods, and punishing gun shops for selling to minors and the mentally ill? When there will be task force to tactic the black market of gun sellers from predatory selling to individuals? When retail stores are going to be held accountable for having lax processes of buying a gun? Hell, it seems easy to cop a gun than it is to actually get help as a homeless person in this fukking country.

Each day, it seems like we are living in a GTA simulator where gun violence is just Tuesday and nobody will ever give a shyt until it happens in their own back yard.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Looks like the shooters grandma will make it. She'll probably have a heart attack when someone informs what her son did afterwards. :picard:

what did he do, shoot her in the foot and move on to the school?
not to sound like i'm joking but how do you fukk up killing grandma?
and what the fukk is up with shooting kids? madness.

RIP to the dead.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:why: My thing is this...

How long will this shyt keep happening before this country says enough is enough? When where there be gun control on the level of testing folks for mental illness, long wait periods, and punishing gun shops for selling to minors and the mentally ill? When there will be task force to tactic the black market of gun sellers from predatory selling to individuals? When retail stores are going to be held accountable for having lax processes of buying a gun? Hell, it seems easy to cop a gun than it is to actually get help as a homeless person in this fukking country.

Each day, it seems like we are living in a GTA simulator where gun violence is just Tuesday and nobody will ever give a shyt until it happens in their own back yard.
the U.S. didn't just open Pandora's box, they dynamited that shyt to bits. and that shyt about living in a GTA simulation...yo, if you ever lived in a major city then you expect to see some shyt that has you :huhldup: at least once a day. on my 45 minute commute to work i was constantly amazed that more people don't die on NYC roads every day. goes without saying that if you take public transport you will be served up fukkery. depending on the neighborhood you could just chill on the stoop or hang out the window and it's like a TV show.