BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Is America the only country that deals with these issues?

What's the difference between us and all these other countries that don't have multiple mass shootings a week?
There are probably more atheists here than anywhere else besides maybe japan

Skewton

Banned
Daps
Of course there is a legal way, and it is the same way that the UK and Australia has to ban private ownership of gun: change whatever is blocking the ban:
The Constitution | The White House

If that means constitutional changes then someone needs to put their neck in the line and start thinking g of how, although I know it’s already been done by some groups. If it’s not outright banning then at least higher capacity and faster fire rate weapons need to be banned.

UK and Australia are civilised enough countries to know 1 mass kill with guns is too much. So don’t even try to use a count as a barometer.

Gun ownership is dumb.
Proponents of 2nd amendment are even more dumb.
That’s not a practical solution so discussing it is moot. Go look at the requirements needed to amend the constitution.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not true. Must be ththe women you know. Me and my friends uplift women. But anyway, to your point, where are all these hateful female mass shooters?
What that other poster said is fact

Females in general dont like eachother

"Frenemies" is a strictly feminine term

"Evilness" manifests differently in males and females

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He massacred them on the day they were receiving their honor roll awards…

This might be the most demonic mass shooting of all time…

I can’t even process this one.
Do we know what his association was to that school?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It kills me knowing some of these parents hugged and kissed their child goodbye in that morning, not knowing that'd be the last time they would see them alive.

Back then saying “Bye, see you soon and I hope you don’t get shot and killed.” use to be reserved for loved one going to the military or joining the police force.

Now we say that when we gotta send kids to school, going to the supermarket, going to the bingo hall, going to church, going to concerts, even before going to bed in our own home.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It is interesting that super hood schools don’t have these problems ain’t it….

But the only true way to stop this shyt is to do away with ‘em and repeal the 2nd amendment. It has been done already in many other countries so that excuse of we can’t is horseshyt. They don’t want to do it.

Get caught and it’s mandatory life sentence

Bring across the border on some black market shyt, execution :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The fukkery. :mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol:

I was @The Butcher and he is now @Universal Koala. :skip:

Breh I don't even know who the hell I am. Too much happen since the intergalactic padlock of The Coli. Now we got this false claiming marsupial as the gawd and the gawd as the gawd :why:
7oo.gif