BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
My primary reason for leaving was the constant race solider/ state sponsored killings. You got goofies shooting willy nilly and tp add to that america is the only country where some idiot can wake up and decide to kill innocent people.

There's tons of security in "dangerous" Cali Colombia never felt in any danger here.

There's less killings here and they have staright up Guerrilla Groups not far from me trying to take over the country.
I feel you, I've been out the country. I've seen the difference first hand. When I was in the Yucatan in Mexico, the shyt was extremely safe and quiet. So I'm on that wavelength now for a minute, America's a wrap to me.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
The world would be damn near garden of eden status if it were just females. Not even on some feminist shyt but dudes disgust me way more with their actions way more emotional.
We can’t say that for certain because males have been running the show for a very long time. Due to that, we don’t know the full extent of female brutality, the only group we currently have been able to see it to a degree is white women.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I’m so tired

It’s been sick though. This country is disgusting at its core. The rest is just marketing.
U absolutely right but on some level i always hoped it could be healed. I don't feel that way anymore. It's built on quicksand and it's starting to collapse and ain't shyt we can do but watch.

Skewton

Banned
Daps
We’re (UK) a church state, so I wouldn’t say atheist. But I’m sure if you do a survey, most people are agnostic or atheist.

Anyways you’re right. We had two mass shootings in 1987 and 1996 which turned the tide on gun ownership:

Guns of all types were banned from private ownership from then: Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 - Wikipedia

It’s time for a strong lobbiest group to ban guns in the US:

Gun_Policy_by_Country.PNG

This is one of the main reasons I laugh when idiotic US posters say I wanna be American or I’m desperate to live there lol. Nah.

America is not a civilised country.

You cannot let all these kids be killed and sit there and say “WE NEED MORE GUNS!”

This is stupid, how many mass shootings did you have before the ban? How big was private ownership of firearms?

There is no legal way to ‘ban guns’ without a constitutional amendment so you’re not actually contributing anything to the discussion whatsoever.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Elementary schools typically have weak or no security, unlike middle and high schools. They need to change that.
That’s not true at all. All the schools here have a cop on duty everyday .
Brehs, keep your kids outta predominantly white schools. These cacs too dangerous.
dead ass
Straight savages

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This is stupid, how many mass shootings did you have before the ban? How big was private ownership of firearms?

There is no legal way to ‘ban guns’ without a constitutional amendment so you’re not actually contributing anything to the discussion whatsoever.

Of course there is a legal way, and it is the same way that the UK and Australia has to ban private ownership of gun: change whatever is blocking the ban:
The Constitution | The White House

If that means constitutional changes then someone needs to put their neck in the line and start thinking g of how, although I know it’s already been done by some groups. If it’s not outright banning then at least higher capacity and faster fire rate weapons need to be banned.

UK and Australia are civilised enough countries to know 1 mass kill with guns is too much. So don’t even try to use a count as a barometer.

Gun ownership is dumb.
Proponents of 2nd amendment are even more dumb.

Last edited: