BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
So many kids received honor roll certificates and other awards THAT day (May 24th), celebrating with their parents just hours before being senselessly killed. So devastating! 😞

FTlDEg7XsAUMSbT

FTlHy84WUAAMvJg

FTk8O7WVIAEQEht

FTlWzNQUAAAHwkp

I just went to my oldest son’s awards day Monday. Man this shyt just has me broken…Buffalo had me fukked up because of the elderly being killed but when it hits kids who have no way of protecting themselves I’m just fukked up today and will continue to be for a while…

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
You can't be a white nationalist and a Christian so no that's not true. I guess you can believe you're one while using your church as a front for white shyt.

Mass shooters are definitely not Christian because what has been documented about their beliefs says they are atheist and anti religious. Atheists make up 3 percent of the population but seem to be accounting for an overwhelming majority of mass shootings so to me the problem is clear. The homes of mass shooters.
:comeon:You have got to be trolling

Last edited:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Incentivized nannisism. Sponsor grounded programs that are proven to work and incentivize families / individuals who fit the mass shooter profile to use them. Some programs mandatory given specific case criteria with consequences in the event Jr turns into a freak. There's a thin line and sadly Americans other social issues make addressing this one difficult and complex like you said.

The gov bans guns then has to fight citizens on top of trying to combat a rising 3d printer market. Guns are the culture here. It's not changing so finding more innovative/scientific ways for these atheists to get the help they need will be important.

In my opinion.
Unfortunately you’re right. No getting rid of gun culture in America.

Daps
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?

I guess he should've killed his own children instead, like women tend to do. That's the more righteous path amirite?

:ehh:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Between this and PartyGate in the UK I’m done with the internet.

My Mrs is due soon and jeez….those parents and families.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know people here are not going to like this statement but these mass shootings are not just skewed in racial ways but gendered ways. These are all men. If these killings were done by women, the conversation would be about gender. Why are men so quick to pick up weapons and kill others?

Sexually repressed losers
We’re (UK) a church state, so I wouldn’t say atheist. But I’m sure if you do a survey, most people are agnostic or atheist.

Anyways you’re right. We had two mass shootings in 1987 and 1996 which turned the tide on gun ownership:

Guns of all types were banned from private ownership from then: Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 - Wikipedia

It’s time for a strong lobbiest group to ban guns in the US:

Gun_Policy_by_Country.PNG

This is one of the main reasons I laugh when idiotic US posters say I wanna be American or I’m desperate to live there lol. Nah.

America is not a civilised country.

You cannot let all these kids be killed and sit there and say “WE NEED MORE GUNS!”

Mass shootings really only happen in the us

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everyone knows these dudes are weird as hell what the hell is fbi doing?

Should be rounding up all these losers.

If 5 people can’t vouch for you in regards to getting a gun shouldn’t be allowed to get one

The 17 - 25 year old non black male is the most dangerous man in amerikkka

Demonic, heartless

Even the most pos nikka wouldn’t shoot his own grandma and then kill a bunch of kids

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone knows these dudes are weird as hell what the hell is fbi doing?

Should be rounding up all these losers.

If 5 people can’t vouch for you in regards to getting a gun shouldn’t be allowed to get one

The 17 - 25 year old non black male is the most dangerous man in amerikkka

Demonic, heartless

Even the most pos nikka wouldn’t shoot his own grandma and then kill a bunch of kids

I hear you but dont jinx it:whoa:

Weve seen some black mass shooters recently

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The world would be damn near garden of eden status if it were just females. Not even on some feminist shyt but dudes disgust me way more with their actions way more emotional.