BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
FTjWFD1XwAUIYaJ

FTjWIzWWIAIx19I

FTjWOTbXsAAZJe-

FTjWG3YXoAExAja

Why do people always reply and carry on convos with creeps?

They show you their phone and say "this weirdo has been texting me all day".. you look and there's like 2 days of back and forth replies. People really got nothing to do.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
So many kids received honor roll certificates and other awards THAT day (May 24th), celebrating with their parents just hours before being senselessly killed. So devastating! 😞

FTlDEg7XsAUMSbT

FTlHy84WUAAMvJg

FTk8O7WVIAEQEht

FTlWzNQUAAAHwkp

Yeah between this and the tweet saying that families needed to take DNA swabs to identify their children, I'm taking a break from the internet for like a day or so. The oldest ain't going for her last day of 2nd grade tomorrow, my 3 year old is gonna lay with me and I'm gonna hold him tight, and I can only pray and hope for the best from my next baby to be born this coming October.

Those pictures, the epitomy of humility, innocence and pride. At THAT moment, they can only think about the potential and how much better life can get if they keeping working hard.

Live for yourselves and your families. Because nobody else is going to give a fukk about you. This shooter isn't an isolated incident. This whole newer breed of "man" is a scourge.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
What's the tipping point tho?

Almost 600 people got shot at a country music concert...if that won't do it then this our reality for the foreseeable future...the politics just are what they are at this point in the country....this issue might not change in our lifetimes...guns are as American as Mickey D's and Walmart ...they are not going anywhere....anytime....we got to figure out how lessen the death toll....unfortunately
We are the tipping point….we the people are going to have to decide how this gets handled. I’m not sayin a revolt is needed, but some large citizenry body, large enough to have say, is what is going to have to move the needle on this…and I ain’t talkin bout through voting.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I find it suspicious these events happen while democrats have most political power, look at every mass incidents.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
So many kids received honor roll certificates and other awards THAT day (May 24th), celebrating with their parents just hours before being senselessly killed. So devastating! 😞

FTlDEg7XsAUMSbT

FTlHy84WUAAMvJg

FTk8O7WVIAEQEht

FTlWzNQUAAAHwkp

Yeah today was their awards ceremony day at the school. Last time a lot of the parents saw their kids was at the ceremony

Just really fukked me up