BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This cac passed a background check if he bought his gun from the store. Theres no solution to gun violence that involves policing guns. The only solution is to have more eyes on young adults mostly white that exhibit traits of psychos. A data base flagging them as unhinged that wont allow them to buy a gun . But these cacs not ready to look their shytty kids in the face and recognize them for the devils they are. The Nsa wasting time following muslims and civil rights activists, should be following these devils!

He allegedly bought the gun through an online seller. There was no background check. I don't believe you should be able to buy a gun online.

The receipt he sent to them shows the purchase of a gun bought from Daniel Defense, a Georgia-based company that sells guns online.

Daniel Defense didn’t respond to an inquiry sent via the contact form on its website after business hours. It appears Daniel Defense ships weapons to registered dealers, which then finish the purchase.

Among other weapons, its website sells an AR-15 for $1,870 plus tax—the same amount and model number listed on the receipt Ramos reportedly sent via Yubo.

Daps
Back when a mass school shooting was unheard of, that’s all the news was talking about for a year.

Now it’s become as common as a corner store robbery and gets blown over for next weeks news headline. fukk I just remembered the school shooting in Michigan a couple months ago with the parents being in on it.

I forgot all about this:snoop:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
They need to put them guard towers with rifles around these schools like the prisons. Pick these p*ssy ass cowards off before they even get close.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
lmaoo they said the same after parkland.

It's such a preposterous fukking thought. Like, if you're in a world where a fukking teacher needs to be trained like a fukking soldier then maybe some laws need to be rethought. The gun obsession and military worship in this country is a mental illness

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not knowledgeable about US laws, but can't the president supercede other decision makers and make an executive order on gun control, background checks, prerequisites, etc?
They can propose regulations that can be enforced through other agencies. Obama tried this only for it to be rescinded by congress.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
It should be repealed. These crazy cacs have twisted it into some noble cause of individual rights when it was clearly created to form militias to fight a tyrannical government if need be. There is no need for that now, the military would just drone the shyt out of these b*stards if it came to that and the vast majority of them are to p*ssy to fight anyway . Unless you’re hunting or using a handgun to defend your home all guns need to go:manny:

Also trust and believe they already will try to and have plans to repeal the 1st and 13 Amendment if MAGA comes fully into power.
I don’t oppose it, but it also should be extended to law enforcement as well. If nobody needs an assault rifle, then police shouldn't need 1 either. If I can’t have a glock with a high capacity, then cops shouldn’t be able to have one on thier hip as they approach me for a traffic violation. If we want to adopt a Western European style of society then we need to go all in, including economically.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put metal detectors in these schools. This is where we at now.
He wasn't a student or a teacher, a metal detector wouldn't have changed anything at all.
He allegedly bought the gun through an online seller. There was no background check. I don't believe you should be able to buy a gun online.

You clearly don't know how buying a gun works.

You buy online, they ship it to a dealer. The dealer does the background check.
They need to put them guard towers with rifles around these schools like the prisons. Pick these p*ssy ass cowards off before they even get close.

That would work.

There was a story within the last few weeks a white kid choked a non white kid and the non white kid got suspended longer than the white kid who choked him.

Now as a parent you get a call, your kid has been in a fight or got choked...you're going to storm up to that school on some business shyt. Not carrying a gun but pissed off and concerned about your child. Them armed guards are going to see a person of color walking up to the school in the middle of the day with some sort of intention and kill him on the spot, no questions asked.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a father of a 4yr old girl, I can't even imagine what the parents are going through.

Nothing fears me more than something happening to my child, especially when I can't be there to protect her.
My son is turning 3 in July. That fear is real.

RIP to those kids..and the adults as well.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This cac passed a background check if he bought his gun from the store. Theres no solution to gun violence that involves policing guns. The only solution is to have more eyes on young adults mostly white that exhibit traits of psychos. A data base flagging them as unhinged that wont allow them to buy a gun . But these cacs not ready to look their shytty kids in the face and recognize them for the devils they are. The Nsa wasting time following muslims and civil rights activists, should be following these devils!
This is facts.

There needs to be a beefed up domestic terrorist unit within the FED who's sole purpose is to identify these potential threats. Unfortunately, we have numerous heinous criminal acts to examine and leverage to build out the online profile and persona that needs to be monitored.

We have all this data that is readily available that can be used to help prevent some of these acts before they happen.

9/11 birthed the Patriot Act, but none of these school shootings have spawned anything... How? There needs to be more surveillance on these individuals. They have a specific profile and pattern of behavior. A lot of times they post or drop hints for free on social media or a forum. We know this because we see everything explained after the fact. The shyt makes no sense.