BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As someone with kids this hit home every time it happens. I can't imagine dropping my kids off to school and never being able to hug them or ask them how their day was. Breaks my heart.
Me too. My daughter starts kindergarten this year. I saw the headline and I was thinking about the parents of the victims and the survivors. I can't even begin to imagine...

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I seen Geraldo Rivera condemn the shooter as a low life son of a bytch today.. Hate that muthafukkas guts but one thing Ill say.. He'll defend his people(immigrants, mexicans) when they try to come at him.

But yet none of these house nikkahs on FOX or on the conservative couldn't even say this shyt was race related or condemn the shooter as being a spinless b*stard when it came to the Buffalo shooting.. Everything was either "The Radical Left " or "Joe Biden fault" It was sickening
Would you expect anything else? :manny:

EternalMalcolm2

Barcode Alabaster
Daps
I thought it was 14 dead and the suspect dead

Now it’s 21 and the suspect in custody?

Where did the tranny fukking come from? :wtf:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Not true. Guns don’t appear out of thin air.

“Illegal” guns were all once “legal” guns.

If assault rifles were banned then it would be very difficult for criminals or anyone to get their hands on them.
That's what I mean. The few criminals who could get them are people with high level enemies, not some garden variety cac with a mental illness

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Show me the legislation proposing mandatory buyback that's made it out of committee. Just because that's something Beto O'Rourke wanted doesn't mean it has a chance at happening. That's not even widely supported among Democrats in office.

This is what I'm talking about having a chance at passing (with a congress that actually cares).

Sen. Feinstein pushed SB 66 that proposed federal grants for states to buy back assault weapons. Had 34 cosponsors. Listen to Dem rhetoric around it. They largely are against MB not because they believe it is wrong, they are against it because it makes Dems look bad. Dem voters largely are in favor of MB according to quinnipac.

Daps
Please stop with this dishonest narrative. No one is proposing taking away what you already own. The most likely proposal to pass (if this were a sane country) would be the universal background checks act and the one that closes the unlicensed seller loophole. And possibly an assault weapons ban.
I'm not worried about anyone taking anything away but don't give it up, thinking everyone will adhere or that it fixes anything. I'm not going to unpack everything but do you even know if any of those added checks would've prevented either this shooter or the one from Buffalo from acquiring guns? Especially if they were this determined? Not trying to make a point but just genuinely asking

This is myopic, short term thinking.

I think that's because I see the gun problem in this country as pandoras box that you can't just put a lid on by adding more "checks" so I don't consider that a viable approach. This country can't coordinate on masks but you think gun reform happens across the board overnight. One might argue gun reform happened in NY til the Buffalo shooter drove from another state targeting that area with these laws in mind.

What I'm saying is actually the opposite of short term cause these proposed policies are near sighted in effect at best and I'm talking about addressing fundamental issues with this country's love for guns that started with its founders

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The legality of an absolute gun ban is not possible without repealing the 2nd amendment (won’t get enough votes), and Conservatives would be on a war path to repeal the 1st and even 13th amendment.

The only thing that would make an impact is a federal strict gun control legislation (can’t leave it up to the states), and the Democrats are so useless they can’t even codify Roe v Wade with the majority. :francis:
It should be repealed. These crazy cacs have twisted it into some noble cause of individual rights when it was clearly created to form militias to fight a tyrannical government if need be. There is no need for that now, the military would just drone the shyt out of these b*stards if it came to that and the vast majority of them are to p*ssy to fight anyway . Unless you’re hunting or using a handgun to defend your home all guns need to go:manny:

Also trust and believe they already will try to and have plans to repeal the 1st and 13 Amendment if MAGA comes fully into power.