BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes, they are. What do you think "mandatory buyback" means? :jbhmm:
Show me the legislation proposing mandatory buyback that's made it out of committee. Just because that's something Beto O'Rourke wanted doesn't mean it has a chance at happening. That's not even widely supported among Democrats in office.

This is what I'm talking about having a chance at passing (with a congress that actually cares).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Banning assault rifles will result in them only being in the reach of rich criminals who ain't thinking about random innocent people.
Not true. Guns don’t appear out of thin air.

“Illegal” guns were all once “legal” guns.

If assault rifles were banned then it would be very difficult for criminals or anyone to get their hands on them.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They wont outlaw guns in this country because they are a means of locking up brehs. Gun charges are a huge prison racket

And it helps nikkas kill nikkas in these cities. This country is coming to a breaking point where it can't operate as it is now. This shyt getting crazy. Really thinking about leaving this fukk place on some real shyt.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
The legality of an absolute gun ban is not possible without repealing the 2nd amendment (won’t get enough votes), and Conservatives would be on a war path to repeal the 1st and even 13th amendment.

The only thing that would make an impact is a federal strict gun control legislation (can’t leave it up to the states), and the Democrats are so useless they can’t even codify Roe v Wade with the majority. :francis:

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Back when a mass school shooting was unheard of, that’s all the news was talking about for a year.

Now it’s become as common as a corner store robbery and gets blown over for next weeks news headline. fukk I just remembered the school shooting in Michigan a couple months ago with the parents being in on it.

Damn I full on forgot about that one and it was only like 6 months ago.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The narrative that will smith slapping Chris rock was the worst thing in the world and would set a precedent for comedians getting attacked by crowds was allowed to thrive in the media for weeks as the worst thing ever ,when the real precedent is these evil cacs and weirdos trying to one up each other with this mass shootings. The media and people who fed into that Oscar shyt will offer its insincere thoughts and prayers and continue to worry about trivial shyt. The world is really fukked up:snoop:

No America is fukked up.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's this I'm hearing about officers engaged but couldn't stop him? Any validity to that? Cause if my child was in that shooting, and police had engaged but failed to stop a 18 year old. I'd have BIG BEEF with the police.

I'd be sick with grief and seek vengeance on those cowardly officers.

That should kill the "good guys with guns" narrative. If the police were there and the treh still got in and lit the place up, what good is an armed teacher or armed security guard going to do?

Sheeeiiit you know how cops 'engage' white suspects. Too many videos of white suspects with guns or knives literally walking around casually or even being aggressive and still being talked to in a professional manner or a concerned manner for longer than 10 minutes. You know cops hate to kill people who's skin isn't considered dark or don't exhibit Anglo features.

When those 10+ minute interactions go well there's a big press conference about how brave and professional the cops are and how they work with people. Some of those end up with the suspect dead. At the end of the day officers aren't begging and pleading, being concerned for the health, mental health, well being, safety or assuring the law or legal or justice system can be used for any suspect who doesn't exhibit typical Anglo features.