BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
The "good guy with a gun" shyt doesn't exist. Even Aaron Salter, an officer with 30+ years of experience on the force, was not equipped or prepared to defend against a heavily armed mass shooter.

So what could some random cac with none of his training do in a situation like that or this? They're more likely to hit an innocent with a stray bullet.
Because you forget that mass shooters are spinele devils that target areas where resistance is least likely. Let me know when someone tries to commit mass murder at a shooting range or police department

And I hate that "good guy with a gun" shyt because it diminishes the point that if you put enough guns in the hands of good people in the community, the community can protect and police itself to an extent. Guns are already in the hands of criminals so taking them out of yours does what?

As a mass shooter, you may not be afraid of 1 person being armed cause you have the element of surprise still but if you know 50% of the people you shoot at might shoot back, then you might choose to shoot somewhere else

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He wasn't a student or a teacher, a metal detector wouldn't have changed anything at all.

You clearly don't know how buying a gun works.

You buy online, they ship it to a dealer. The dealer does the background check.

That would work.

There was a story within the last few weeks a white kid choked a non white kid and the non white kid got suspended longer than the white kid who choked him.

Now as a parent you get a call, your kid has been in a fight or got choked...you're going to storm up to that school on some business shyt. Not carrying a gun but pissed off and concerned about your child. Them armed guards are going to see a person of color walking up to the school in the middle of the day with some sort of intention and kill him on the spot, no questions asked.
Make the rule of thumb to only kill people showing up with a big ass gun in their hand. And a metal detector for all visitors.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I met my sis and my 7 year niece at the park a couple of hours ago. My niece gave me the biggest hug as she always does with those little arms. All I could think was think, “what if?” :mjcry:

This shyt is not normal. Little babies are not supposed to go out like that. RIP to the kids. My heart aches for the families. I just couldn’t imagine the grief and devastation. They will never be the same again because of some a$$hole loser with a gun.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
America has a better chance of starting a precog unit like in Minority Report, before they consider banning guns
People will be against something like this, but honestly, I don't see any other way for THIS specific use case.

Technology gonna have to be used in this fashion because without anything in place to predict and track these nut jobs activity we're never going to stand a chance

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make the rule of thumb to only kill people showing up with a big ass gun in their hand. And a metal detector for all visitors.

Idk breh. I've got rifles that fit in backpacks with no printing. That cac that shot up the school had a handgun in his backpack. Anyone can get a holster. I could the pages out of a bible and put a handgun and a spare magazine in it and walk up to the school with it. I think fiscally the building and staffing of guard towers would be a waste of money.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t oppose it, but it also should be extended to law enforcement as well. If nobody needs an assault rifle, then police shouldn't need 1 either. If I can’t have a glock with a high capacity, then cops shouldn’t be able to have one on thier hip as they approach me for a traffic violation. If we want to adopt a Western European style of society then we need to go all in, including economically.
I’m one of the most anti- police( in there current white Supremacist form)posters on this board but i disagree. Police should have access to weapons the general public does not have because that’s what their supposed to be trained for if shyt gets crazy, they should also be held to extremely high standard with treats of the death penalty or life imprisonment if they betray the trust bestowed upon them.Also legally having a gun when the police approach you will not help you unless you plan on killing them and dying in a shootout, I mean just look how the devils treated philando castile.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is facts.

There needs to be a beefed up domestic terrorist unit within the FED who's sole purpose is to identify these potential threats. Unfortunately, we have numerous heinous criminal acts to examine and leverage to build out the online profile and persona that needs to be monitored.

We have all this data that is readily available that can be used to help prevent some of these acts before they happen.

9/11 birthed the Patriot Act, but none of these school shootings have spawned anything... How? There needs to be more surveillance on these individuals. They have a specific profile and pattern of behavior. A lot of times they post or drop hints for free on social media or a forum. We know this because we see everything explained after the fact. The shyt makes no sense.
No other nation has these problems there's things that can be done. A beefed up terrorist unit will never catch random lone wolf's, there's potentially hundreds of thousands who have considered doing this in their head.