BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
That's that bullshyt. Most police officers are useless in this country. Protect and Serve? More like Fight or Flight and they chose the latter.

RIP to the children as well as the adults' lives who were taken senselessly

:mjcry:

Living out here in San Antonio and these incidents are getting closer and closer to home. El Paso, Wilson County and now Uvalde? Gonna seriously consider a Homeschooling Community for my little girl.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
I seen Geraldo Rivera condemn the shooter as a low life son of a bytch today.. Hate that muthafukkas guts but one thing Ill say.. He'll defend his people(immigrants, mexicans) when they try to come at him.

But yet none of these house nikkahs on FOX or on the conservative couldn't even say this shyt was race related or condemn the shooter as being a spinless b*stard when it came to the Buffalo shooting.. Everything was either "The Radical Left " or "Joe Biden fault" It was sickening
they know who butters their biscuit

:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
The "good guy with a gun" shyt doesn't exist. Even Aaron Salter, an officer with 30+ years of experience on the force, was not equipped or prepared to defend against a heavily armed mass shooter.

So what could some random cac with none of his training do in a situation like that or this? They're more likely to hit an innocent with a stray bullet.
Exactly and that what separate those who know guns to those who don't. A trained bad guy with a gun likely isn't going to be stopped by an untrained good guy with a gun. Regardless that talking point was made to keep business going as usual.

Daps
I seen Geraldo Rivera condemn the shooter as a low life son of a bytch today.. Hate that muthafukkas guts but one thing Ill say.. He'll defend his people(immigrants, mexicans) when they try to come at him.

But yet none of these house nikkahs on FOX or on the conservative couldn't even say this shyt was race related or condemn the shooter as being a spinless b*stard when it came to the Buffalo shooting.. Everything was either "The Radical Left " or "Joe Biden fault" It was sickening

Yall coli nikkaz be watching Fox (as if we didn't know that already) and thats why many of yalls outlooks are so skewed and retarded.

Not you brotha as I agree with the point that you're making... but you aint the only person in TLR glued to Tucker Carlson.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yes cause there's so many rich ppl out here mass shooting the poor. You can say a lot of things about these rich demons but you reaching hard with this narrative.
Read my post again. We're in agreement breh

Like I said, someone rich enough to illegally buy a weapon at black market prices isn't doing it to kill regular people.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
There was a video where they interviewed the cop that is the defacto expert on response to school shootings and he even said a "good guy with a gun is most likely going to kill innocent people than stop a shooting" that even cops who are trained to handle them get nervous.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Let's be real with ourselves. Nothing is going to change because very few actually want the kind of change that it would take to make a difference. And I truly think it's too late anyway. Even Democrats that promote "gun control" still say "I respect the 2nd Amendment though". And THAT is the sentiment that will keep us in this position forever. See as long as we live by the 2nd amendment, that permits the gun manufacturers to mass produce guns at a ridiculous rate. In 2020 alone 11.3 MILLION GUNS WERE MANUFACTURED IN AMERICA. So even if just 1% of those guns ended up in the hands of criminals, mentally challenged people, reckless people, whatever, that's still over 110,000 guns from 2020 alone that will make their way into the hands of people that we as a society don't want them in.

And we know it will be more than 1% right?

What Democrats consistently ask for is not enough. Universal background checks are their big thing. First of all, that only addresses people who are convicted felons and try to buy guns legally. A lot of these mass killers are not convicted felons anyway! For the dude that killed the kids in Sandy Hook, he wasn't a convicted felon, and it wasn't his gun anyway. It was his mothers gun. He killed her first. And lets not forget about Americas thriving Black Market. The fact of the matter is, if you want a gun in America, you can get one. There are so many out there (last number I heard was 400 million) that they can be acquired one way or another. That's why increased background checks make sense, but in the grand scheme of things they are almost worthless. Think about it like this - Cocaine, Heroin, and Meth are illegal everywhere. Yet they are all readily available everywhere. The Black Market probably makes more dough than Amazon, Apple, and Walmart combined.

It's too late to make significant change. There are too many guns out there and the thought of the government trying to seize them on a large scale is beyond laughable. We are stuck here brehs :francis:
Black market is allowed to thrive on purpose. Just recently they passed some legislation that made the black market even stronger/larger.

Gun violence will never be eradicated in this country. But there’s definitely some things that can happen that could/would reduce crazy/violent peoples access to guns.

They want us to believe nothing can be done, so they can keep making money off dead Americans.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What's this I'm hearing about officers engaged but couldn't stop him? Any validity to that? Cause if my child was in that shooting, and police had engaged but failed to stop a 18 year old. I'd have BIG BEEF with the police.

I'd be sick with grief and seek vengeance on those cowardly officers.

That should kill the "good guys with guns" narrative. If the police were there and the treh still got in and lit the place up, what good is an armed teacher or armed security guard going to do?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
. The only solution is to have more eyes on young adults mostly white that exhibit traits of psychos. A data base flagging them as unhinged that wont allow them to buy a gun .

The issue with this is THEY DONT SEE A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!! (When they're white) So of course they'll pass whatever background check, psych test, emotional test, literacy test, income test, won't be 'flagged' in any database they create. And of course they wouldn't support nonwhites to support, design or promote such a database because "that would be racist or prejudice against white people!!!" And "desolving our culture, rights and freedoms!!!!"

A cac posts an inventory list of weapons, locations, dates and times and targets of an attack online, well that's just free speech and freedom of expression. A black man isn't quite knowledgeable at a gun store and apprehensive about buying a particular firearm and he's denied the purchase because "businesses have the right to refuse service!!!" And they don't have to explain why.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bigger massacre than the Columbine High School, and we all know how big of news Columbine was in 1999.

Back when a mass school shooting was unheard of, that’s all the news was talking about for a year.

Now it’s become as common as a corner store robbery and gets blown over for next weeks news headline. fukk I just remembered the school shooting in Michigan a couple months ago with the parents being in on it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The narrative that will smith slapping Chris rock was the worst thing in the world and would set a precedent for comedians getting attacked by crowds was allowed to thrive in the media for weeks as the worst thing ever ,when the real precedent is these evil cacs and weirdos trying to one up each other with this mass shootings. The media and people who fed into that Oscar shyt will offer its insincere thoughts and prayers and continue to worry about trivial shyt. The world is really fukked up:snoop: