BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Please stop with this dishonest narrative. No one is proposing taking away what you already own. The most likely proposal to pass (if this were a sane country) would be the universal background checks act and the one that closes the unlicensed seller loophole. And possible an assault weapons ban.

This cac passed a background check if he bought his gun from the store. Theres no solution to gun violence that involves policing guns. The only solution is to have more eyes on young adults mostly white that exhibit traits of psychos. A data base flagging them as unhinged that wont allow them to buy a gun . But these cacs not ready to look their shytty kids in the face and recognize them for the devils they are. The Nsa wasting time following muslims and civil rights activists, should be following these devils!

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What's this I'm hearing about officers engaged but couldn't stop him? Any validity to that? Cause if my child was in that shooting, and police had engaged but failed to stop a 18 year old. I'd have BIG BEEF with the police.

I'd be sick with grief and seek vengeance on those cowardly officers.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This cac passed a background check if he bought his gun from the store. Theres no solution to gun violence that involves policing guns. The only solution is to have more eyes on young adults mostly white that exhibit traits of psychos. A data base flagging them as unhinged that wont allow them to buy a gun . But these cacs not ready to look their shytty kids in the face and recognize them for the devils they are. The Nsa wasting time following muslims and civil rights activists, should be following these devils!
Banning assault rifles will result in them only being in the reach of rich criminals who ain't thinking about random innocent people.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I seen Geraldo Rivera condemn the shooter as a low life son of a bytch today.. Hate that muthafukkas guts but one thing Ill say.. He'll defend his people(immigrants, mexicans) when they try to come at him.

But yet none of these house nikkahs on FOX or on the conservative couldn't even say this shyt was race related or condemn the shooter as being a spinless b*stard when it came to the Buffalo shooting.. Everything was either "The Radical Left " or "Joe Biden fault" It was sickening

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Not knowledgeable about US laws, but can't the president supercede other decision makers and make an executive order on gun control, background checks, prerequisites, etc?

Yes but it would be political suicide for the the president (whoever) and politicans in that party. That's why it never happended. Just like decades ago when the NRA and conservatives blocks funding for the CDC to study gun violence.