BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Please stop with this dishonest narrative. No one is proposing taking away what you already own. The most likely proposal to pass (if this were a sane country) would be the universal background checks act and the one that closes the unlicensed seller loophole. And possible an assault weapons ban.
This. Common sense gun laws to protect the general public. That's all it is.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Not knowledgeable about US laws, but can't the president supercede other decision makers and make an executive order on gun control, background checks, prerequisites, etc?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Raising the age required to purchase, making them harder to get is like putting a band-aid on a stab wound. This issue, like several others in this country, has been ignored and gotten so severe to where those solutions aren't effective enough. The only way is a total ban. Period.

Folks need real time for carrying one. Only way. Cali is even pretty laxed on that shyt.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's because do you really think that's going to stop these crimes from happening? :jbhmm:

What happens if they take your guns "for safety" and some cac still shoots something up because guess what, they don't believe laws apply to them anyway so they didn't give up theirs :jbhmm:

As someone said before, these mass shooters ain't running around with some old glock stolen 10 times over. These are privileged cacs with resources we talking about.

America ain't going to do shyt that actually addresses the problem cause that would mean it'd have to address the ugly truth they been ignoring since this country was founded
This is myopic, short term thinking.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
i swear, the cops are so fukking useless in these situations. dude has a fukking gun and they cant take him down. But let that be some black dude in his car, unarmed, and that man is getting lit up.
They cosigned him. He probably showed his white supremacist credentials and they recognized him as one of their own.

Media is in on it too. Remember all the panic and evocating around antifa and the 'radical, populist left' how many mass shootings are there where the shooter identified as an anti racist and feminist alphabet gang defender?

How many shootings have been done by people who have blatant or adjacent to nazi and clan views? White people will never give these terrorists the same energy they had for Arabs or that they have for a black person just existing.

Its because every time they see a perpetrator they see their brother, their son, their nephew, or cousin or father. They don't see a murderer who cares about nothing other than spreading death violence and misery.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
As a new parent, I hate this and am feeling like homeschooling is a must.

As a human, I hate this and the pain I can't even imagine these families are feeling.

May whatever higher power exists, comfort these families through this bullshyt. And if there is an afterlife, may that trash piece of fukk suffer the utmost.

Words ain't even enough, but what else do I have outside of going out to vote today and speak against this type shyt.

:francis:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The ones who survived will need therapy for the next few years

all those kids, teachers, & families will

don't remember the name of the movie I watched last year but it was about this same thing...these kids will be forever haunted by this shyt and when they do find a little bit of peace from it, another one will happen triggering them all over again smh.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Please stop with this dishonest narrative. No one is proposing taking away what you already own. The most likely proposal to pass (if this were a sane country) would be the universal background checks act and the one that closes the unlicensed seller loophole. And possible an assault weapons ban.
The overwhelming majority of mass shooters buy their guns legally, and get background checked. Adam Lanza just took his mom's legally purchased gun. What can be done is the ATF strong arm retailers who allow straw purchases that are the source for most urban guns, like in Chicago.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This doesn't help the good guy with a gun theory at all

Hopefully we're one step closer to UK gun laws
The "good guy with a gun" shyt doesn't exist. Even Aaron Salter, an officer with 30+ years of experience on the force, was not equipped or prepared to defend against a heavily armed mass shooter.

So what could some random cac with none of his training do in a situation like that or this? They're more likely to hit an innocent with a stray bullet.