BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to know how he casually walked into a school. I've been going in and out of elementary schools for the past 8 years and have to be buzzed in the first door and the second door. Everytime in the middle of the day, after school, beginning of school, parent teacher conferences, career day, band concerts, choir performances.....and this a great school in a great neighborhood. And even when I lived in a district that had pretty much every negative point people could say about schools, low parent engagement, over crowding, extremely high turnover, low income, etc...still had to damn near beg and grovel as well as prove my kid was mine and I was supposed to have them, every single time.
this tho. Nowadays if you wanna get in the school, you have to be buzzed in state who you are trying to see

how did this guy just get in?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's because do you really think that's going to stop these crimes from happening? :jbhmm:

What happens if they take your guns "for safety" and some cac still shoots something up because guess what, they don't believe laws apply to them anyway so they didn't give up theirs :jbhmm:

As someone said before, these mass shooters ain't running around with some old glock stolen 10 times over. These are privileged cacs with resources we talking about.

America ain't going to do shyt that actually addresses the problem cause that would mean it'd have to address the ugly truth they been ignoring since this country was founded
Please stop with this dishonest narrative. No one is proposing taking away what you already own. The most likely proposal to pass (if this were a sane country) would be the universal background checks act and the one that closes the unlicensed seller loophole. And possibly an assault weapons ban.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ran into the school and started blasting he didn't casually stroll in there...:comeon: allegedly

You mean :mjpls:

I can't even drop off a lunchable without calling ahead saying my first and last name, the name of the child I'm dropping it off for, their grade, their teachers name, what vehicle I'll be arriving in, how long until I'll be pulling up to the school, what I'll be wearing, buzzing when at the main doors, then giving them my first and last name, name of the child, what grade, their teachers name, holding my drivers license up to the glass, then getting buzzed in the first door, wait to get buzzed in to the second set of doors, walking directly to the secretary, waiting for the principal/vice principal or admin, telling them my first and last name, showing my drivers license, the child's name, the child's grade and teacher, reason why I'm there.....

So yeah.....

@Don Homer