BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious to know how he casually walked into a school. I've been going in and out of elementary schools for the past 8 years and have to be buzzed in the first door and the second door. Everytime in the middle of the day, after school, beginning of school, parent teacher conferences, career day, band concerts, choir performances.....and this a great school in a great neighborhood. And even when I lived in a district that had pretty much every negative point people could say about schools, low parent engagement, over crowding, extremely high turnover, low income, etc...still had to damn near beg and grovel as well as prove my kid was mine and I was supposed to have them, every single time.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Unless a politician's kid is involved it will be business as usual. Until someone important loses their child then there will not be genuine political will for arms restrictions.

This is also Texas we are talking about. The right to gun down your fellow citizen is something Texans are literally willing to die to uphold.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Raising the age required to purchase, making them harder to get is like putting a band-aid on a stab wound. This issue, like several others in this country, has been ignored and gotten so severe to where those solutions aren't effective enough. The only way is a total ban. Period.
why the fukk do we need automatic/semi-automatic weapons/military grade weapons tho? why do regular people need those?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all thinking that arming teachers or more guns solves the problem? Listen there was an ex police officer in the shop in Buffalo. If he couldn't stop the shooter what makes you think a teacher or security can? When shots pop you automatically drop or duck. Its natural. You don't have much time to assess where the shots are coming from. You just react and move before you get trampled. It isn't an action movie. There is no Matrix slow downs. No dodging bullets. Just loud booms, screams, confusion and mass hysteria. You go into survival mode which is either hide or run. If there is a stampede don't you dare try going against it. You'll die or get crippled. Don't try to be a fukking hero. It won't end well. Don't arm teachers...
I agree to an extent.

The right ammo woulda put him down, dude got shot by the ex-cop but since he had body armour he didn't go down.

if they are armed with sayyy FN 5.7 with military rounds (armour piercing) they'd have a shot at taking down assailants. but yeah only real way to solve the issue is a societal change, a literal cultural overhaul.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
According to Twitter, trolls on ***** are posting pictures of random transgenders and claiming it to be the shooter to spark outrage against the transgender community. Anything to deflect from gun violence.
He's definitely one of their own. Or atleast browswed 4ch@n.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm curious to know how he casually walked into a school. I've been going in and out of elementary schools for the past 8 years and have to be buzzed in the first door and the second door. Everytime in the middle of the day, after school, beginning of school, parent teacher conferences, career day, band concerts, choir performances.....and this a great school in a great neighborhood. And even when I lived in a district that had pretty much every negative point people could say about schools, low parent engagement, over crowding, extremely high turnover, low income, etc...still had to damn near beg and grovel as well as prove my kid was mine and I was supposed to have them, every single time.

He ran into the school and started blasting he didn't casually stroll in there...:comeon: allegedly

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No one ever mentions the kids who survive. I’m sitting here struggling with my demons but I damn sure never saw my best friend get brained in math class when I was 8. fukk you do with that?
Years of therapy…trauma forever

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

People don't understand you can be white and Hispanic lol

Id like to ask her to name a time a school in Canada, France, Spain, Japan or the UK etc got shot up

like look at this shyt: School Shootings by Country 2022

America is the only large developed country that has this shyt happen to it. Its also the only large country with guns being legal

lunacy

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
So Cops engaged him before he entered the school and they still couldn't stop the sh-t until 20 people were dead... WTF :what:
i swear, the cops are so fukking useless in these situations. dude has a fukking gun and they cant take him down. But let that be some black dude in his car, unarmed, and that man is getting lit up.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The old Onion headline strikes again. And even in other countries where guns are legal, the culture isn't so fukked up and wrapped up in weapons that this happens on a regular basis
it's an absolutely social issue. the treh is all fukked up thinking shyt is one way when it's another. also treh might've just been an evil weirdo that wanted others to feel his misery.