BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
yet people think that this should be normalized. these people (i don't know if it's biologically their fault) are sick in the head.

I'm no freedom fighter but I've got LGBT folks in my family. Nobody chooses to be like this, ESPECIALLY trans. Far more likely to off each other than anyone else.

I empathize with them because that's just a shyt existence. There isn't a group that I envy less in America

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Now that we know who it is, and he’s dead, CNN needs to get to the election coverage.

:hubie:

It’s not that we shouldn’t care, but I think constant publication of school shootings makes kids want to do them more.

Plus I want to see the election coverage.
All the media coverage, especially of the shooters creates copy cats. Started with Columbine. I'm surprised this dude also didn't try to live stream it.

Thotxic

Banned
Daps
this is dumb asf. in school you always have to worry about getting capped, majority black or not. been that way since Columbine, cut the bullshyt

RIP to those kids
You must have went to a majority white school that sucks for you, I would def be worried about pissing off the next school shooter then but that wasn’t the case for me bc black people aren’t doing these things :yeshrug:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This is literally cacs buying guns to shoot black people in the civil war they want so bad btw

They want to be able to say 'those' words, but know people will give them that look. It's like their fukked up version of ENDGAME, when the South rises up and the Whites finally reclaim 'their' land. So they just keep dreaming of this Civil War that ain't going to happen, yet they preach and indoctrinate the weak minded whites who can't admit they are a failure because they don't self improve in work... in life by finding a girl... in finances.

No, no it's can't be 'them', no it has to be this 'force' that is causing 'them' to fail... blacks, jews, hispanics... it's not 'them'; but it is.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
yet people think that this should be normalized. these people (i don't know if it's biologically their fault) are sick in the head.
yea i agree, all these gun-obsessed weirdos are sick in the head.
you're right, i think buying large amounts of weapons shouldn't be normalized and all those 2nd amendment nutjobs are just ticking timebombs.
Clearly we as a nation should address these right-wing psychopaths for their mentally deranged obsession with firearms.

oh you're talking about trans people... youre a fukking idiot :obama: