BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Another week.
Another shooting.

And the New York Times just posted this shyt just now.

So the Media will report on it.
The same Politicians will say, "We must get stricter on gun control, etc." but nothing comes of it.
At the same time, Gun Enthusiats will get paranoid and think the Government is going to sent the Men in Black to confiscate their weapons; so they buy more guns, more rations, more items for their guns to protect themselves... against the fall of Government and/or Tyranny.

It's a deadly cycle, and we have another Sandy Hook, but I mean everyone knows this won't be the last one.

There is going to be a serious breaking point because this is a cycle that happens every week, every day... these are MASS shootings, and not just people who die from gunshots everyday.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh

A fukkin treh!?

Nicole?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Some of y'all thinking that arming teachers or more guns solves the problem? Listen there was an ex police officer in the shop in Buffalo. If he couldn't stop the shooter what makes you think a teacher or security can? When shots pop you automatically drop or duck. Its natural. You don't have much time to assess where the shots are coming from. You just react and move before you get trampled. It isn't an action movie. There is no Matrix slow downs. No dodging bullets. Just loud booms, screams, confusion and mass hysteria. You go into survival mode which is either hide or run. If there is a stampede don't you dare try going against it. You'll die or get crippled. Don't try to be a fukking hero. It won't end well. Don't arm teachers...

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
NEVER EVER EVER trust a "hispanic" with a name that ends with an S that should end with a Z. If its Gonzales then thats a white Spaniard at heart. These are the white devils of the Hispanic community.

Doesn't appear to be hate related, that whole community and hundred of communities south of SA are largely Mexican enclaves that nobody really gives a fukk about and this will be out of the news cycle by the weekend. Nothing will change except the anti immigrant rhetoric that's already starting with that Code of Vets bytch that private her tweet like the spineless cac she is.

Our federal government won't do shyt for us so don't bother. I'm strictly voting local from here on out until this "party" becomes progressive like they say they are.
The bolded is what im worried about. The media gonna stop giving a fukk about this by the week is over but I hope that doesn't happen

But if this happened in one of the northern suburbs or communities it would be totally different

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
My kids are at school right now and i would be lying if not a day goes by i dont think about there being a possible shooting at their school.

Between shyt like this, climate change, and what the country is going to be like in 15 years (a flaming ball of shyt), I decided a long time ago not to have kids. I feel like it was stolen from me.

Daps
Now that we know who it is, and he’s dead, CNN needs to get to the election coverage.

:hubie:

It’s not that we shouldn’t care, but I think constant publication of school shootings makes kids want to do them more.

Plus I want to see the election coverage.