BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh
Aight. This is an M. Knight Shamlyan twist right here.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I’ve made my decision years ago to become an Expat. I’m doing what I can for my community why I’m here. But I’m not sure how much faith I have left in this country
I think I'm there with you breh. I've had my passport for a while, tried to weigh out leaving benefits on the table and tenure but my peace of mind matters more tbh.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Even if U gave a teacher let's say a pistol, if some psycho walks in with a draco it's a wrap regardless. They gone have bodies stacked before the teacher even has time to reach for their piece.
People need to stop with that bullshyt
Teachers a lot of them are undervalued underpaid overworked and you want them to have guns? I seen people in the military do negligent discharges from just not doing the safety check on a rifle(or botching it)which should be done on every weapon that was put away for a period of time regardless because you never know But teachers should be armed?! WHAT THE fukk MAN

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of y'all thinking that arming teachers or more guns solves the problem? Listen there was an ex police officer in the shop in Buffalo. If he couldn't stop the shooter what makes you think a teacher or security can? When shots pop you automatically drop or duck. Its natural. You don't have much time to assess where the shots are coming from. You just react and move before you get trampled. It isn't an action movie. There is no Matrix slow downs. No dodging bullets. Just loud booms, screams, confusion and mass hysteria. You go into survival mode which is either hide or run. If there is a stampede don't you dare try going against it. You'll die or get crippled. Don't try to be a fukking hero. It won't end well. Don't arm teachers...
Said this before. Imagine my black ass raising up on someone who is going ham. Suppose I actually do shoot him. Cops show up and shoot me. What the fukk did I do it all for? What if I blast the shooter but people who didn't see them only come around and see my holding the gun, and now I am shot.

The John Wayne cat showing up and shooting the bad guy to applause shyt is not real. Real situations get ugly.

Daps
Media reporting what happened doesn't change anything.

If the media stopped reporting rapes, murders, shootings, drug overdoses, car accidents for 5 years do you believe there would be a decrease in the actual number of occurrences?

Where do you think this worthless CAC got the idea to shoot his grandma and then children at a school from?

It's literally sandy hook all over again.

Explain that?