BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh

Good lord.... Put that sh-t in spoilers!! :scust:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
this country's been burying it's head in the sand for awhile now (if not forever) about it's problems...now they're all coming together to bring everything above the surface. And the lies people have been telling themselves are being challenged and they simply don't want to be truthful to themselves about it.

It's hard not to detach yourself from it because, you really wonder if people will or even want to change, but I think about the end to Se7en a lot now a days...

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for...I agree with the second part

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Where are the fathers in this community?

Why isn't Biden scolding this community and wagging his finger?

In all seriousness, RIP to the kids.

However, nothing is going to change unfortunately.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So thankful growing up and going to mostly black schools me or my parents never had to worry about this at all. Prayers to the kids and families 🙏🏽 Cacs are truly evil
this is dumb asf. in school you always have to worry about getting capped, majority black or not. been that way since Columbine, cut the bullshyt

RIP to those kids

MichaelYoungHistory

Pro
Supporter
Daps
At this point, there should be a federal law that holds the families of these shooters accountable. There's no way they don't see the red flags and warning signs of this depraved azz behavior.

I feel you - but given how "mass shooting" is defined in law, there's no way they wouldn't use such a policy as an excuse to lock away thousands of black parents when their sons decide to "slide on the opps" and end up striking/killing multiple people.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I’m going to say it. This shyt is totally racial. This bullshyt is only happening here. This problem could be solved. So the only thing I can think of, is that white supremacists, and their supporters, really don’t want to share this country. So they are actively allowing it to break