BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I feel you - but given how "mass shooting" is defined in law, there's no way they wouldn't use such a policy as an excuse to lock away thousands of black parents when their sons decide to "slide on the opps" and end up striking/killing multiple people.
Wow, I didn't even think of that :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You must have went to a majority white school that sucks for you, I would def be worried about pissing off the next school shooter then but that wasn’t the case for me bc black people aren’t doing these things :yeshrug:
nah, but you can stay with the bullshyt if you want rookie

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
The bolded is what im worried about. The media gonna stop giving a fukk about this by the week is over but I hope that doesn't happen

But if this happened in one of the northern suburbs or communities it would be totally different
Then you will just McCarthy, Hot Wheelz, and Ted to further their mission to militarized Austin and put more guns in the hands of white progressives. Texas politics is even worse than Florida.

Why would you shoot up an elementary school?!?!?

Honestly makes me wonder if these events are fake like how sway??? :mindblown:
Don't go full Alex Jones.

The truth is that we are just finished as a country. Any civilization that can't protect its children isn't worth dikk. Nas said it on Untitled.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So earlier they said he killed himself now they’re saying he was killed. How is the Buffalo shooter still alive again??

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Some of y'all thinking that arming teachers or more guns solves the problem? Listen there was an ex police officer in the shop in Buffalo. If he couldn't stop the shooter what makes you think a teacher or security can? When shots pop you automatically drop or duck. Its natural. You don't have much time to assess where the shots are coming from. You just react and move before you get trampled. It isn't an action movie. There is no Matrix slow downs. No dodging bullets. Just loud booms, screams, confusion and mass hysteria. You go into survival mode which is either hide or run. If there is a stampede don't you dare try going against it. You'll die or get crippled. Don't try to be a fukking hero. It won't end well. Don't arm teachers...

Even if U gave a teacher let's say a pistol, if some psycho walks in with a draco it's a wrap regardless. They gone have bodies stacked before the teacher even has time to reach for their piece.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I’ve made my decision years ago to become an Expat. I’m doing what I can for my community why I’m here. But I’m not sure how much faith I have left in this country

I'm heavily considering it,.

RIP to every family involved- This is sick.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
How’d he get into the school?

Elementary schools don't have security like that.

Maybe a small fence IF that.
schools in general dont have security like that, some schools have a security weak point that you can just sneak onto campus .

like someone said, this country needs to take some of that wasteful ass military funding and spend it on securing public institutions, especially ones pertaining to children.

if you look around these schools, its surprising how lax the security is. espescially in this country where we have had alot of school shootings.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
cacs buying guns to shoot black people in the civil war

:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

yall gotta relax !!!!!

we're not in any position to wage war against Thomas Jefferson & George Washington's descendants.

Cacs been training for that shyt & we sleeping.

The only war we should fight is in the arena of business.

We dont have the numbers or the military equipment to wage physical war.