BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FTjsfWnX0AIL_qM

shooter was a treh

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Politicians need to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less comfortable sitting in office only to line their pockets. They serve us and they need to be reminded of that

No one wants to hear IT from them anymore. Its all empty rhetoric that goes nowhere only tugging at your own emotions. Been through this exercise once or twice.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
NEVER EVER EVER trust a "hispanic" with a name that ends with an S that should end with a Z. If its Gonzales then thats a white Spaniard at heart. These are the white devils of the Hispanic community.

Doesn't appear to be hate related, that whole community and hundred of communities south of SA are largely Mexican enclaves that nobody really gives a fukk about and this will be out of the news cycle by the weekend. Nothing will change except the anti immigrant rhetoric that's already starting with that Code of Vets bytch that private her tweet like the spineless cac she is.

Our federal government won't do shyt for us so don't bother. I'm strictly voting local from here on out until this "party" becomes progressive like they say they are.

Last edited:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Saw this on the news in the lobby on my way outta work. As big as Texas is I started hoping it wasn't my nieces school.

Texas gotta hold that L though. All that open/concealed carry, no background check or whatever (don't quote me on the last one) and it didn't do shyt for these kids but get em killed

Yep, they always say that if everyone has guns it deters people from doing stuff like this or that a good guy with a gun will be there to stop them. Neither of those things happened in this situation. SMH

Thotxic

Banned
Daps
So thankful growing up and going to mostly black schools me or my parents never had to worry about this at all. Prayers to the kids and families 🙏🏽 Cacs are truly evil

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No one wants to hear IT from them anymore. Its all empty rhetoric that goes nowhere only tugging at your own emotions. Been through this exercise once or twice.

You can't really say that about Chris Murphy. CT actually did change the laws.. toughest gun laws in the nation now. it hasn't stopped violence but the numbers seem to be dropping