BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Saw this on the news in the lobby on my way outta work. As big as Texas is I started hoping it wasn't my nieces school.

Texas gotta hold that L though. All that open/concealed carry, no background check or whatever (don't quote me on the last one) and it didn't do shyt for these kids but get em killed

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You giving up your guns isnt going to protect you from some white kid deciding to come and shoot the store you shop at, the church you go to, the school your kid goes to, the movie theater you and your family frequent, the restaurants y'all eat at......
I can't unquote you with this new forum

But in addition If anything this should make you talk to your family. What's the plan when shyt goes down? Y'all have a secret word or phrase? Do y'all know where to meet or run to? Do your kids know how to check and clear a firearm? Or load one? Are you dry firing at home? Staying proficient with your tools?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Prayers to the victims and their families. Unfortunately the media will use this to completely push the Buffalo shooting out of the news
They will use him being Mexican to deflect from white supremacy and gun control and flip it into a immigration issue. These evil ass republicans will use the deaths of these innocents babies to twist the message , they are about to be all over TV pushing this angle when most wouldn’t even mention Buffalo.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get in the car and because of a convo was thinking of Sandy Hook. Then this. I fukking hate this country and im all for gun confiscation at this point.
My kids are at school right now and i would be lying if not a day goes by i dont think about there being a possible shooting at their school.
There was a bomb threat at my middle school years back. shyt is crazy.