BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The shyt that bothers me about this is the parents get ZERO recourse.

Their kid's dead. Dude who did it is dead. Everyone's gonna move on within a week. No laws going to change.

They gotta eat that. How? :why: How does one move past this?

Damn, thoughts out to the parents. I told my wife about this and she said she'd lose her mind if that happened.

I dunno WTF I'd do. :mjcry:

Just close your eyes and remember the joy in your heart the last week of school.

No job...no taxes...no homework for the next few months

Video games... playing with your friends outside and shyt ALL DAY

Maybe if you're lucky you get sent to chill with some cousins for the summer or hell they come visit you.

All that. Gone. In an instant.

Damn, I'm rather numb to all of this, sometimes I don't even think about the victims, just the silliness of sitting back while this continuously happens, but these posts really put things into perspective. It's all so fukked up.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’m so tired of these senseless killings

I’m literally speechless at this point

But rip to all the victims

And hope that scumbag spends eternity in agony, if there’s one
He will. No coming back from that.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You seem offended by it?
Dude looked like a fukking incel aka non p*ssy weirdo fukk angry at the world like the majority of these mass shoters. shyt is meant to be an insult the fukk we supposed to call this spanish cac? A troubled kid?!!? These incel loner fukks deciding to inflict pain on others because they are fukking losers that can’t get with women are a real issue not some fukking cac shyt
You can call him psychotic spic for all I care. I just know black people don’t call someone who fits the description that term. It’s like nikkas saying “cock”. An indicator that you not black or grew up around cacs.

:scust:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Something gotta give in this country, where are these cocksucking politicians are when shyt like this happens? Time to put metal detectors in public areas.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Dude was smirking when he said this will happen again and the solution is more guns. Do people not realize how fukked up the country is when kids need machine guns and body armor just to go to school?
What's more crazy is that lil kids gotta do mass shooting drills in schools just in case...:snoop: shyt hole country.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Those text messages are creepy. That receiver must feel some type of why knowing in advance in a coded way and didn't say anything...