BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y’all gotta stop using these cac terms and talking points for everything.
You seem offended by it?
Dude looked like a fukking incel aka non p*ssy weirdo fukk angry at the world like the majority of these mass shoters. shyt is meant to be an insult the fukk we supposed to call this spanish cac? A troubled kid?!!? These incel loner fukks deciding to inflict pain on others because they are fukking losers that can’t get with women are a real issue not some fukking cac shyt

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Emigrate..Amerikkka is long done and recovery slim. If you have to avoid public places to preserve your life it is time.
Honestly, i think this is worse than the issues the arab countries face with their extremists because these people are random and sourced from every community. And none of them have the same goals/demands/message. Before this year i used to think this was only a white people problem but within 2months this nation has produced a chinese shooter(that church), a black shooter(the subway), the white racist shooter in buffalo, and a hispanic one. Its seems to be an America specific problem cause not a single one of these people had the same objective/motivations.

Its insane that so many people in this country think they can solve their problems by attacking random people who are unrelated to their sick psychosis or ideologies.

I feel like we're all playing a lottery with our lives every time we leave our houses. I cant even anymore...:snoop:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I also think the media extensively covering school shootings has something to do with this.

And the media provided the perfect way, the killer knew he would get attention for this since the media extensively covered Sandy hook.

No Gun control + the media = and endless stream of mass shootings.

Media reporting what happened doesn't change anything.

If the media stopped reporting rapes, murders, shootings, drug overdoses, car accidents for 5 years do you believe there would be a decrease in the actual number of occurrences?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Another day and another reason to get this breh:

Passport-in-Airport-scaled.jpg