BREAKING: School shooting in Uvalde, Texas. 21 dead including shooter. (RIP to the victims)

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude killed his grandma and then went to the school...
Some straight up evil, demonic sht. Like seriously, what the fck? Those arent thoughts normal people even consider.

What bothers me is that this fool probably gave the sane idea to some other sick person before dying. I hate how these things repeat.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In 2006, Ray Cash said it best:

"fukk AMERIKKKA, DAWG"

They couldn't care less about this. We saw the "response" from the Sandy Hook shooting

Yep, everytime a mass shooting occurs and gun reform is brought up, I always say that “The government gave you the answer when Sandy Hook happened.”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:whoa:Genuine question: what’s the issue with white Hispanics? reading this thread brehs don’t fukk with them. Hip me to what’s going on.
There are good ones and bad ones just like any other race and ethnicity. Just so happens the bad ones are more in the spotlight than the good ones and make shyt bad for everyone else. Can't have that way of thinking cuz then you think everyone is bad and that could make things worse.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
:whoa:Genuine question: what’s the issue with white Hispanics? reading this thread brehs don’t fukk with them. Hip me to what’s going on.

I assume they're thinking of people like Nick Fuentes, a white hispanic who, because he passes white, decided to become a literal voice for white supremacy

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
After Britain banned most guns in 1988, violent crimes and murders didn't drop. Folks just switched different weapons.
You're lying. Show us the stats. Also, show us the news reports of 15 people being stabbed at once. Only a gun can do this kind of damage. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I can only imagine the feeling of those parents too watching this shyt :francis:

Nothing was learned and nothing will be done about this. We are fukked.
That shyt right there.

They KNOW nothing will happen because nothing happened for them.

Nothing will happen, Just fukk you and yours and :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This country and millions of its citizens have serious mental health issues that haven't been prioritized, corrected, and/or looked more into, and with that they're unstoppable.

Ppl look normal but in their mind, they're not...just walking time bombs waiting to tick off on anybody, somebody, or everybody in sight. Give em easy access to a gun and shyt you have just given them what they needed to ignite the fire and rage inside of them.

There are a lot of “closeted” psychotic individuals walking among us throughout these streets of America.
Man I don't even wanna label this under mental health. Maybe the shooter was a whole bytch. What could a grandma have possibly done to make him shoot her? He probably shot her, wound up at the school and in a rage was like "fukk it I already got one, might as well make this count" and went off. I love how all those losers claim mental health problems for these killers yet when it's time to kill people, they're the most skilled marksmen this side of our Navy SEALS. The Buffalo killer had the wherewithal to see a white guy curled up begging for his life and was like "my bad' and went looking for more black people to kill. This fukking guy went to an elementary school. I'm still waiting for the mentally ill lone wolf to clap up a precinct. Where's the deranged lunatic who doesn't give a fukk that he's in city hall?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The fukked up thing is that I didn’t even blink when I saw this and its sick how desensitized I’m becoming

Just another day in America

Bro, I just nodded like "Yeap, back to normal"

I can't even be disgusted at myself, whats the point? Folks whose time it is to give a fukk don't, so what the hell is the citizen going to do?

Unless you can home-school your kids from K-12, you rolling the dice :francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
To be honest, I'm not a fan of guns but I keep em because I have a family. I've been robbed before and have seen people lose loved ones over dumb shyt and I'm gonna protect mine by any means.

This love for guns and shyt gotta go. shyt broke my heart man.

That's what I'm saying. If all legal citizens gave up guns, how long would it take to clean the streets?